Sign in to follow this  
Wyrbin

Please Close, All Sold

Hello there and welcome!

I've gathered up a bunch of weapons and other gears and would like to try to sell them.

Please make offers!

84.68QL Rare Longsword, Iron (Nimble91 LifeTransfer76 CoC81)            5s

91.01QL Rare Longsword, Iron (Nimble94 CoC93)                                    6s     

82.95QL Rare Two Handed Sword, Iron (HD Nimble97 Frostbrand 98 CoC93 M99)  13s

95.29QL Rare Two Handed Sword, Steel (SHD LifeTransfer96 BoTD95)                    17s

75.95QL Rare Large Shield, Iron (CoC70)                       4.25s

23.65QL Rare Plate Gauntlet, Steel                                1.5s

11.05QL Rare Plate Gauntlet, Steel                                1.5s      

45.52QL Rare Plate Gauntlet, Steel                                1.5s                                           (or all 3 for 4s)

71.08QL Rare Plate Leggings, Steel                               offer (idk what they are worth or what i paid for them)

54.89QL Rare Chain Gauntlet, Iron      1s

Soft Cap, Cotton     .75s

1s = 1e if you want to do paypal directly please contact me via private message.

Selling silver! Please Message Me!!

If you want to discuss the price of an item, or make an offer on one of the 'offer' items, please do so in private message form. The only posts attached to this trade post that will be acknowledged are A.) Those that ask me to check my Private Messages and B.) Those that want a specific item CoD to them immediately. Please note that C.) Anything Else ... will be ignored, cast into the pit, if you will, the deep dark pit of sadness where misled posts go to actually die but don't because they leave some kind of carbon footprint on the inside of the internet. Unless it's funny. But really, let's keep it on topic. Happy Hunting!

Thank you,

James/Wyrbin

STUDDED SET... ONLY 5s!!! Excellent Casts!! PST!!!! 2 boots 82/93aosp 2 gloves both MS/1 92Aosp 1 99AoSP 2 sleeves 88/92aosp 1 jacket MS AoSP 99 1 pants 78Aosp and cap  96aosp (Studded leather all 80+QL)

Edited by Wyrbin
Reduced Prices Again, Sold Some Things

Prices *are* negotiable,

see something you like?

Send me a forum private message!!

James/Wyrbin

bump I dropped price 1s or more on every large item, 50c reduction on all gauntlets/gloves, lowered price of studded suit by 1.5s to 6s!

84.68QL Rare Longsword, Iron (Nimble91 LifeTransfer76 CoC81)            5s

cod to Niki

15 Minutes::: [10:29:36] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

91QL Long to Kawdzo 6s: [22:06:19] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

Soft Cap, Cotton (Santa Hat) to Saintdouglas sent as well same timeish. 

15 mins on the box