Sign in to follow this  
SmeJack

Please remove event messages for domestic hive proximity

Wild hives are fine it helps to find them and such but it really isn't necessary to have event messages and text flashing over the screen while pacing around your village, obviously you know they are there.

• Like 15

+1 I don't even like the wild ones message seems to easy considering they contrast already pretty well to trees, but I understand why they exist.

+1

Or make it so I can keep them all in the farthest corner of my other deed as I wanted to do to begin with!

I agree. Domestic bee hives on deed really have no need for this message and it will be an irritant to see them popping up all the time when close to them. Just remove this message from domestic hives is best (even if off deed).

=Ayes=

• Like 1

ah, this reminds me of the wonderful templar spams from back i the day.

+1

+1, it is getting really old, move little to the left get spam of one hive, little to right spam from another hive, embark, more spam, disembark, more spam, little to the left ... 

well as bee seeker i like it that way :D  but only for wild hives :D

Edited by Sila

On 11/30/2016 at 4:21 AM, ClericGunem said:

+1, it is getting really old, move little to the left get spam of one hive, little to right spam from another hive, embark, more spam, disembark, more spam, little to the left ... 

Have you tried putting your left leg in and then taking your left leg out? Does shaking it all about have any effect?

Edited by Lathe

19 hours ago, Zekezor said:

super annoying

an-noizying!

=Ayes=

The bee pop up message is related to how much of an area they're using for collection of honey and wax, but we'll be removing the pop up aspect of it (not the event tab message) in tomorrows patch.

We'll look at alternate ways of advising the range of the bee hives (almost said nests!)