Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Dreadnaught Dynasty- The BL PMK on Chaos Closed- Mod Lock thread please

Dreadnaught Dynasty wants you to come join the viking family!

uCnflBK.png

The Dreadnaught Dynasty is a new PMK on Chaos representing the dark gods, and we are accepting new vikings and crafters of all experience levels to join the new fun Chaos has to offer!

We are a mixed group, spanning the globe. Also with varying levels of Wurm/PvP experience. So there is a spot for everyone here!

- A no drama group that shows good sportsmanship, whether we win or lose.

- Training from experienced PvPers, and learning on the battlefield, not behind dirt walls.

- A positive environment that supports its players, and any given play style.

- Group events Monthly.

-Gear from the finest of Dreadnaught crafter's is there to support you!

- Daily PvP opportunities and group training.

If you feel this community would be a good fit for you, and you for us. Please message me on forums, or in game @ Salempl.

The fun is waiting, Chaos is now cancer free, and the healthy cells are growing fast! 

Join a Kingdom today!

Edited by Rolandt
  • Like 8

Nice post Rolandt. 

Looking foward to get know new people. We are a small and friendly group learning how to pvp atleast some of are new to pvp. 

We have Teamspeak and been friendly people only there so far ^_^.

So do join even if u dont have any experience of Chaos. Everyone needs to start some where right? 

So see u there when u join. 

• Like 3

This is my first real venture into PvP and I'm happy to say that this group is very supportive and knowledgeable. I have to say I'm having a blast, and I hope you'll consider joining the fun!

• Like 1

I've been playing this game on and off for more than four years. I thought I knew a thing or two. Turns out I did not. I've learned a ton about PVP but even more just about the game in general. Thanks DD for putting up with my annoying non-stop questions

• Like 4

Lots of movement on Chaos, and we have spots open today to leave your mark! Like being the underdog? Dont be another face in the crowd, or part of a kingdom that tells you to hide! Be the building blocks that make us go!

• Like 1

Come join DD, people here are open minded and helpful even to people who are new to pvp :)

• Like 1

Bump - Looking for a safe spot on Chaos? Join the trapmasters, our deeds practically log kills by themselves. xP

[Edit: Have a craving for delicious and nutritious Kellogg's breakfast cereal? Join DD today. ;) ]

Edited by Matholameu
  • Like 1

First 90 Days in the books! So far, so good. Lots of new faces, and much fun being had! 

Some big freedomers trying chaos for the first time this week!

• Like 1

Wow, 8 Kills,2 drake for DD in past 12 days!

2 Deaths to also gain experience from!

Come join the circus, we fight!

Still rocking out with our stockings out, lets go! Whos off deed, DD is off deed......

Some kingdoms have people that fit our mold and we are happy to see them jumping ship this holiday season!

I am  a noob of about 2 years in Wurm, and since I know nothing about chaos  I decided to join Dreadnaught Dynasty. I liked their chill but tough attitude and I like being apart of something new.  I have now been in DD two days, but we have already seen players from other kingdoms and even had a fight. As I type I am on a boat of 5 people exploring and looking for kills, and it's only the 2nd day. From what I can see DD is fast growing, sturdy, and fun as hell. I'm looking forward to what is to come!

• Like 4

On 12/30/2016 at 0:31 AM, magdegreen said:

I am  a noob of about 2 years in Wurm, and since I know nothing about chaos  I decided to join Dreadnaught Dynasty. I liked their chill but tough attitude and I like being apart of something new.  I have now been in DD two days, but we have already seen players from other kingdoms and even had a fight. As I type I am on a boat of 5 people exploring and looking for kills, and it's only the 2nd day. From what I can see DD is fast growing, sturdy, and fun as hell. I'm looking forward to what is to come!

Yesterday 2 DD popped local of one of our deeds, 4 of us in the area rushed to a boat we chased them when we got close to their deed a full 5 man boat came into local plus the original 2 the 5 man chases!  They started chasing us we swapped captains quick and they entered melee on us because of it swinging back and forth we knew our only hope was to turn this into a land fight our captain was low health so our priests where trying to full heal and refresh on our captain so he wouldn't be screwed seconds before we hit land the last spell hits and he is full stam and health and ready to fight, we crashed into land they knew 4v5 they had us in a boat fight but our account makeup and the height of the land we made it to first gave us the advantage they didn't want to engage we clashed near the shore for several mins before our backup arrived!  They retreat to deed we hop on the boat start the chase exchange arrows get their champ captain to under 50% before they return to the safety of deed.

This is wurm pvp, it will make your heart race 1 second you think your about to get recked the next second your returning the favor and even later they manage to get home.

There is no risk except a little bit of your time, lets get these pvp servers rocking come join some one I don't care if its us them or anyone else you will have the time of your life!

What is a plate set, weapon and shield to you? You win some you loose some but in the end its a thrill you will want feel again trust me. Why work up to wealth and items if you don't have a place to gamble them? Yes people talk alot of ###### but just remember you get to be on the other side of that to or can just ignore the epic/chaos discussions forum everyone even the top dogs at the time can loose the throne to someone with smart new or old people and good tactics and the determination to fight no matter how many times you may loose or get set back to get to the top or to just even have some competitive fun.

• Like 3

Was a blast! 

5 hours ago, Darklords said:

Yesterday 2 DD popped local of one of our deeds, 4 of us in the area rushed to a boat we chased them when we got close to their deed a full 5 man boat came into local plus the original 2 the 5 man chases!  They started chasing us we swapped captains quick and they entered melee on us because of it swinging back and forth we knew our only hope was to turn this into a land fight our captain was low health so our priests where trying to full heal and refresh on our captain so he wouldn't be screwed seconds before we hit land the last spell hits and he is full stam and health and ready to fight, we crashed into land they knew 4v5 they had us in a boat fight but our account makeup and the height of the land we made it to first gave us the advantage they didn't want to engage we clashed near the shore for several mins before our backup arrived!  They retreat to deed we hop on the boat start the chase exchange arrows get their champ captain to under 50% before they return to the safety of deed.

This is wurm pvp, it will make your heart race 1 second you think your about to get recked the next second your returning the favor and even later they manage to get home.

There is no risk except a little bit of your time, lets get these pvp servers rocking come join some one I don't care if its us them or anyone else you will have the time of your life!

What is a plate set, weapon and shield to you? You win some you loose some but in the end its a thrill you will want feel again trust me. Why work up to wealth and items if you don't have a place to gamble them? Yes people talk alot of ###### but just remember you get to be on the other side of that to or can just ignore the epic/chaos discussions forum everyone even the top dogs at the time can loose the throne to someone with smart new or old people and good tactics and the determination to fight no matter how many times you may loose or get set back to get to the top or to just even have some competitive fun.

Join DD, we fight! (And run when smart)

• Like 1

Join DD, have your fill of wine, bangers and mash, and some good ol' fashioned fisticuffs! xP