Sign in to follow this  
icbash

[FIXED] Planting items broken

[12:49:18] You cannot drop that item here, since there is not enough space in front of you.

banner bsb everthing with any size

banner flags and tall banner 1 item per tile

when planting them should be more the one per tile  if not they can not be used to make things look cool there no point of the code being this way.

doing stuff like this 7053f6062a7d78054f1835179523d20c.pngis no longer do able chest and othere items blocking them from being planted as well

+1 on this i agree you can not make your deed look like with them no more. 

Was this an intended ninja change or just a change made to something that indirectly affected placement abilities? Would be nice for a wurm team member to look into this. It will affect the creative side of decorating/aesthetics.

I've already opened up an issue asking if this is a bug or an intended change.  I've not heard back yet.

[18:23:26] You cannot move that item here, since there is not enough space.

also tried unloading the bed onto the tile from a wagon and got the not enough room message for unloading

STILL BROKE!!!... sorry but im going to bump this every patch till fixed

I've had not enough room with more than one banner on a tile. But I have no issue planting a banner on a tile with a rug, marble table, and chairs. I do know a friend in game had the issue putting a single chair and banner on the same tile. But I couldn't re create it on my deed. 

i can and do all day banner and bed,Fsb,tall banner, the list can go on and on.. it used to not be like this i could plant 100pre tile if i wanted to .. and do some really cool design things

[16:55:12] You plant the Ebonaura tall kingdom banner.

[16:55:12] You cannot plant that item here, since there is not enough space in front of you.