Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Making Cheese Issues

Hey,

Two things with cheese.

I got an issue trying to make cheese (feta or normal). I am using a cheese drill, pinewood. The crafting window does not display an option to make cheese or feta cheese (so I have to single click to make cheeses):

XWSafmy.jpg

Also, as a side note:

I seem to be getting very very high QL cheese compared to what I used to get b4 the update. I used to get a wide spread of cheese QLs. from very low up to (rarely) ~70s.

My Dairy food making is 28, cooking is 20, the cheese drill, pinewood I am using is 37 QL, from 40 QL cedarwood buckets.

Now, after the update (this is my 2nd batch of cheese, both (I got 2 total so far) are very high QL like this), I get this:

cmQTnsM.jpg

Thanks your time :-)

Teeebomb

PS: I did look for this /these issues listed on forums, but did not find it anywhere. So, I opened this new thread.

PPS: Just noticed that my cheese drill, pinewood (QL 37) is not taking any damage at all from usage since the cooking update. Not sure if it took damage from use b4 the update though.

Edited by TeeeBOMB

I get very low QL cheese now, pretty odd but it was very rng before.

I've noticed this with a few other cooking things (can't remember what right now) that seem like you should be able to use the crafting window to make. I consistently get 81ql butter with 20 dairy skill, but I'm not complaining about that. ;)