Just bought 200 support beams, had them delivered within 10 mins, great service and thanks :)

Ah, I just noticed id need some concrete, can i buy the 250 you have?

Edited by Chisco

Bought some silver via Paypal. Instant transaction, no problems, good price. Had silver in my account in less than 10 minutes.

Would def buy from again.

Solid to do business with, quick response offer to deliver.  TY for the Rare oven and prompt service.

• Like 4

TY for rare barrels :P , very nice and quick deal :DI sincerely recommend :)

Lads and Lad'ys,

I come here tonight with a harrowing tale of a delivery which came directly from this worlds representative of the zodiac religion. 

This remarkable man is able to encompass all wisdom that is held anywhere in the universe, and yet he is humble enough to simply take the title "Mr"

I speak of course, of MrZodiac.

Let me back up nearly past the beginning. 

It was a fine Sunday morning or afternoon or some such its hard to know such things. Anyways I am high on coffee and determined to accomplish something before I crash down into a withering pile of useless so I figure I might as well fix the 23 slope opening to my mine and make it flat or something resembling the idea of flat. So I start yelling about my ambition in trade channel and 3 or 4 people come forward with offers of goods and service. They all fall through for one reason or another and then, as if gifted by the glorious lord Jeremiah himselves, a new tab with the words PM: MrZodiac started flashing on my screen.

Initially I assumed it was a scam, as all good businessmen must do, but after a 45 minute battery of tests on everything ranging from favorite type of taco seasoning, to best color to wear while scuba diving in a children's inflatable pool without scuba gear, I was convinced that a business transaction could occur.

He passed this test with nothing less than the most magnificent answers that any man has ever put forth into words, and was immediately knighted by queen Elizabeth. Once he returned to Wurm, he battled against not one, but two separate incidents that would best be described as nothing less than direct assault against his being by no less than the Kraken itself.  This is assuming that you are fully indoctrinated into Wurm, and you automatically assume that the shoddy server-transfer code is a Kraken. 

The swiftness with which he was able to not only dislodge the Kraken from his Knarr, but venture forth despite the subverted server transfer plotting, was magnificent. Once on server, I was treated to a glorious number of location updates to give me proper ability to plan for the event.

When the glorious arrival of MrZodiac did occur, the offload process occurred smoothly and again, with a swiftness that is unheard of amongst lesser men. 

In exchange for free delivery, I agreed to teach him to speak German fluently. If any of you are able to bring others to fluency in a foreign language in under 30 minutes, he will almost certainly extend this courtesy onto yourselves as well.

The entirety of my experience with MrZodiac from beginning to end was world class and I would recommend him to my own mother as replacement for my father with no hesitation.

Thank you, and as always,

Vae puto Deus fio!

• Like 1

Very prompt and easy delivery from Mrzodiac! I'll definitely buy from him again, and recommend his services to anyone looking for bricks and mortar!

Ordered 100 support beams on repeat business and, once again, prompt delivery, no delivery charge, and even loaded and unloaded some things on deed. Very pleased with the service as usual, and I will absolutely be doing business with Mrzodiac again. Thanks buddy!

Another speedy delivery by Mrzodiac! Thank you so much!

Iron Saw 78ql 61coc       45c

please

great service :)

Edited by DelightfulDee
praise

I am a repeat customer of Mr. Zodiac always prompt delivery and fair prices. He brings me mortar dirt and bricks when i need it not 2 days later. A great fellow to do buisness with.

Ordered silver today. Very prompt and helpful seller. Recommended. Thank you!

Just took delivery of all kinds of goodies from MrZodiak... fast delivery, good price, and patient with my permission issues.

I heartily recommend him!

Ordered 50 support beams and got them same day with no hassle...even to my remote little deed.  Highly reccommended

MrZodiac has always arrived with my orders on time and has never given me a reason to complain. He is courteous prompt and fair in his pricing. Give him your business and I am sure you will not be disappointed. GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!

i purchased 1k mortar and some gems from mrzodiac best service i ever had, i will buy all my goods from him from now on!!

Edited by Obi

This guy is for real.

Quick order fulfilled. 

Will return again. A+!