Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Citadel FTP-server down?

Hello all

Anyone of you have the same problem like me? i cant connect to the ftp server (all 4 maps). My ftp client works wonderful, i tried to connect to my webhoster and it works fast.

Thats very bad because i need the databases for editing :/

Greets Eject

Hello Eject,

Sorry this is a bit late, but we just connected to our Citadel FTP straight away.

Valiance and Kaylie.

ok it seems there is a total commander problem today, i can connect via browser but not with the total commander.

i will try another ftp client, but thats odd,,,,i use this programm since years

thank you

Eject

Edited by Eject

Every one of our dedicated server nodes has an independent FTP server, if anything were to happen to one of our FTP servers it would only affect one node, at this time we are fully operational and have no issues with any FTP servers, if you ever have any issues with connecting to FTP, feel free to put in a support ticket and one of our team will investigate and provide a resolution to the issue, i am glad you have resolved your software issue, as Wulfrock suggested, FileZilla is a great FTP client and we recommend this software, we have FTP use and connection guides utilizing this software

Edited by CitadelServers
  • Like 1

thanks, filezilla works good and now total comander too hehe ;) i dont know whats happen this day, but thanks for your response citadel