Sign in to follow this  
Paracelsus

Looking for Work

I am a new player looking for work either for coins or trade. I am Premium and I do have a boat so I can travel to you. You can find my current skills here at Niarja.  If you need something dug, mined, mass produced, or a rare altar of magranon pushed a hundred of so tiles... I am your gal! Please send me a PM here on forums or send a tell in-game to Paracelsus and we can work something out. Please and thank you! Have a Great day!

Copy and Paste from my 21JAN2017 post...

Anyone that needs help with work please send me a PM so I see it. For some reason even with the forums opened most of the time on my home computer I am not always getting the pop up that says I have a response on my thread. I a bit of a shitlord and I don;t always check the thread... mostly on the weekends. Sending a PM ensures I will see in within 24hrs or so before/during/after work and I can respond to you :)

<3 Para

Edited by Paracelsus
  • Like 2

can you drive a cart to transport some stuff? i could use some clay...anything from 1-5k is good - pm me for details ;)

Greetings,

I have a tunnel i have been working on and off killing veins.  I still have a number of them left as of this writing and I am using them for the skill gain my self.  Recently I have been making mats for a project and haven't hit one in a month.  If you are interested in kill one off let me know.  I'll pay you 4 silvers for killing it.  That or if you have to stop early I'll compensate you at a prorated rate.  This is what I'll send you after. 

[17:14:59] You would mine iron ore here.

[17:14:59] It has a max quality of 48.

[17:14:59] You will be able to mine here 3993 more times.

I am located on the Deliverance server and a bit inland and as such i can pick you up at the coast for convenience.

This player showed up to the deed two hours after the post went up.  And has tirelessly worked on the vein since their arrival.  Completing the task far sooner then I had anticipated so I would recommend this player to any one else looking for help with something.

• Like 2

Would be interested in making a bunch of floor boards (the mind that can cover marsh) for me?

I haven't counted exactly but I think I probably need about  50 of them... also, I am in the process of acquiring a bunch of dirt and need to extend some land out into the water and possibly terraform a hill some.  Let me know which, if any, of these tasks would be of interest to you.  I can supply the logs needed or you can... I have many, many logs available :)

Reply here or Abbynormal/Megacide in game.

Para has been working on some stuff for me and has been great.  They have been patient with me screwing up the perms even though I know it had to be irritating!

I would definitely recommend them!

I live on an island and have a job that involves taking dirt out of crates and dropping onto the ground in specific places. If this is of interest to you pm me with pricing

<3 ty kyle for the kind words. Anyone that needs help with work please send me a PM so I see it. For some reason even with the forums opened most of the time on my home computer I am not always getting the pop up. I a bit of a shitlord I dont dont always check the thread... mostly on the weekends. Sending a PM ensures I will see in within 24hrs or so before/during/after work and I can respond to you :)

<3 Para