Sign in to follow this  
Sindusk

Sindusk Server Mods

Libila Fixes

Download

This mod isn't really named well, I know. Basically, it's for Freedom Isle PvE Servers Only! It allows you to place a Bone Altar and allow players to have Libila as their god without converting them to HOTS and being attacked and murdered by everything in sight. It also allows Dark Messenger and Courier to work together. Players from any god can use either box without it throwing an error. This allows Fo priests to cast Courier for Libila players, and Libila priests to cast Dark Messenger for WL players, without causing issues.

Is this in affect still or nor?

If you answer yes, you will join Horde of the Summoned and you will be killed on sight in your old kingdom! This decision is final and you may never return.

6 minutes ago, LifesaverM said:

The warning still pops up but you don't actually switch kingdoms.

Thats good to know ;) 

There seems to be an issue with the libila fix mod.  I converted to libila (from being faithless), yet some actions I do that libila should like, increase my alignment instead of decreasing it.  (It goes from -3 to -2 eventually)

Combats seem to decrease alignment just fine, mining & cutting wood seems to increase alignment while they should be favoured activities an decrease alignment.

Has anyone else had issues with this?

Libila fixes work for someone after 1.3.5.5? For me "You decide not to convert."

The Libila fixes mod still works but since the update there is now a major bug which no longer allows players to convert at the blacklight. Anyone got a fix for this? :(

On 05.06.2017 at 3:26 AM, Iberis said:

The Libila fixes mod still works but since the update there is now a major bug which no longer allows players to convert at the blacklight. Anyone got a fix for this? :(

I make it via admin. When player get 30 , I set 30.01 faith and player converts to libila priest

Has anyone found a fix for this? I see that covert to priest will work but cant change to follower from bone altar still. 

Sindusk, will you add your new mods also here? it would be easier for me to find all ^^

Eject

39 minutes ago, Eject said:

Sindusk, will you add your new mods also here? it would be easier for me to find all ^^

Eject

I forgot this existed. I guess for now I can link to the new threads I make. I'll probably only be releasing one more mod in the near future.

• Like 1

Is the Tax Mod the same like your mod inaktiv taxes? this would be very isnteresting for me because we use no upkeep but its a good idea to increase the money in the bank.

Eject

@Sindusk- I know you are head deep in another project but if you have some time, would you be able to circle back and take a look at what when goofy with the conversion process in LibilaFixes.

4 hours ago, LifesaverM said:

@Sindusk- I know you are head deep in another project but if you have some time, would you be able to circle back and take a look at what when goofy with the conversion process in LibilaFixes.

This was silently fixed about a week ago. I didn't post a patch note or anything for it. I apologize. Just download from the link again and conversion at the BL should work properly.

4 hours ago, Eject said:

Is the Tax Mod the same like your mod inaktiv taxes? this would be very isnteresting for me because we use no upkeep but its a good idea to increase the money in the bank.

Eject

I believe they are the same, if you're referring to somewhere else I may have posted a Tax mod. I might not be following the question, though, so I apologize if I misunderstand.

• Like 1

Hi Sindusk

I mean "Inakctive Taxes" from here:

Zitat: 
Inactive Taxes

• Players inactive for over 2 months now have their bank accounts taxed daily.
  • Inactive players will lose 1% of their total currency above 1 gold. For example, if someone has 5 gold banked, they will lose (5-1)*0.01 money, or 4 silver.
  • There is a hard minimum of 1 silver taxed daily per player.
  • Players with less than 1 gold in their bank are exempt entirely from this system.
  • The system will not allow a player to go lower than 1 gold. If it would be lower, it sets the bank account money to 1 gold exactly.
  • Taxed money will be banked in the King's Coffers. The coffers directly feed our Bounty mod and trader restocking.

It sounds different, that why i asked, if your Mod here:

Tax Config

Download

Primarily used to clean up abandoned deeds on servers, this allows you to start increasing the amount of upkeep on a deed depending on when the mayor last logged in. You can see an explanation of how it's being used on my server by taking a look at this patch notes post I made. I'm open to adding more functionality in the future for it, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing so.

Is a new feature or if these are different mods. if they are different, is it possible to get "inactiv Taxes" download?

Eject

36 minutes ago, Eject said:

Hi Sindusk

I mean "Inakctive Taxes" from here:

Zitat: 
Inactive Taxes

• Players inactive for over 2 months now have their bank accounts taxed daily.
  • Inactive players will lose 1% of their total currency above 1 gold. For example, if someone has 5 gold banked, they will lose (5-1)*0.01 money, or 4 silver.
  • There is a hard minimum of 1 silver taxed daily per player.
  • Players with less than 1 gold in their bank are exempt entirely from this system.
  • The system will not allow a player to go lower than 1 gold. If it would be lower, it sets the bank account money to 1 gold exactly.
  • Taxed money will be banked in the King's Coffers. The coffers directly feed our Bounty mod and trader restocking.

It sounds different, that why i asked, if your Mod here:

Tax Config

Download

Primarily used to clean up abandoned deeds on servers, this allows you to start increasing the amount of upkeep on a deed depending on when the mayor last logged in. You can see an explanation of how it's being used on my server by taking a look at this patch notes post I made. I'm open to adding more functionality in the future for it, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing so.

Is a new feature or if these are different mods. if they are different, is it possible to get "inactiv Taxes" download?

Eject

Oh, sorry. I misunderstood. Those mods are the same. TaxConfig is the public release of the one I have on Wyvern. I apologize for the confusion.

• Like 1

Oh thats fine

So i can use Tax Config just for increasing the bank amount for inaktive players too?

Eject

add: i asked again because one desription says it increasing the money in the bank account, an the other sayis its increasing the upkeep.

Edited by Eject

1 hour ago, Eject said:

Oh thats fine

So i can use Tax Config just for increasing the bank amount for inaktive players too?

Eject

add: i asked again because one desription says it increasing the money in the bank account, an the other sayis its increasing the upkeep.

The original post for the mod is inaccurate. The mod does not and never has pulled from bank accounts, only the upkeep fund. My wording was poorly chosen at the time and I didn't get my message across accurately. The mod description for TaxConfig where it states it increases the upkeep for deeds is the most accurate explanation of how it works. The mod will also log the tax increases that occur, so you will see affected deeds appear in your server log.

sad :( so this one is not for me

a real tax system would be great so i can fill the kingscoffer because we never used upkeep.

if i start this mod in this version, i am sure by the first tick a lot of deeds will disapear lol

Eject

On 9/16/2017 at 7:22 AM, Sindusk said:

This was silently fixed about a week ago. I didn't post a patch note or anything for it. I apologize. Just download from the link again and conversion at the BL should work properly.

:D \o/ - Made of awesome.

15 hours ago, Elsa said:

How do you add Picnic basket in the starter gear?? 

What I do for newer items is just Create one, then use the GM wand to find out what its code is.

45 minutes ago, Batta said:

What I do for newer items is just Create one, then use the GM wand to find out what its code is.

Aah great idea. Thanks