Sign in to follow this  
Bittereinder

12 Months Premium Paypal

Hi all,

To me, for a while now, the 12 Months Premium time option is no longer available in the shop.

Do you guys also have that? If so, what does this imply?

XSDQNDG.jpg

Bitter

I think its because you are still to far off from the time your premium expires.

I had that allot to, usually can prem for another full year when I have 2 months of prem left

• Like 1

Depends how much time left you have. I think like the post above if you already have a lot of time it removes the year option. 

Logged in a non prem alt and the 12 month option is available to him.  However, 2 months with 15 silver isn't.

The options displayed can and will vary from one account to another.

Unsure offhand what criteria is used aside from - playtime, age, and prem - or if the algorithm is even working as desired.

I have 2 months prem / 1g and have the following

4339fc8fc7.jpg

I think the options were discussed a few years ago and you get more options the longer you've played as premium? I think this was a feature put in to stop the Company being at huge risks from reverse claiming?

Silver options are limited when you have low active prem time. 

Prem options are limited when you have high active prem time.

both of these are basically business decisions for the company iirc.

Limiting silver sales to accounts that have longer active prem time, verified paypals, and are long time customers helps to slow down certain fraud activities such as chargebacks and payment reversals,  and by limiting additional premium purchases when players have high amounts of prem it means that players are unable to buy really far ahead, which probably has some connection to potentially losing money in the event prices go up in the future.

• Like 3

There is an option in the Wurm Shop to pay using Xsolla. They accept many international credit cards, debit cards, cash cards and even various gift cards. Almost always cheaper to use than PayPal. Check under them and perhaps more purchase options for Premium time and Silver/Gold coins are available.

=Ayes=

I believe the max amounts of Premium is 18 months or something. I experienced this earlier too on me main char a year ago or 2.