Sign in to follow this  
Theonis

Reusable Tuning Fork for Hire

I recently hit 90 in prospecting. 

So this means I have perform the same function as a tuning fork when applied to an iron vein.  The largest difference is, it isn't a one time use thing for me now.  Because i can hit as many as I want now, I am willing to offer my services for those who have a large mine full of veins they want checked.  Normally a tuning fork would only check one vein then go poof while costing you 1 silver.  My pricing is a bit a better as I will check up to four veins for 1 silver.  I will not charge travel fees unless you live on Xanadu, I price on location for that server.  large jobs can be negotiated.

I will give you the info from each vein I hit so if you want to put it on a sign that is your prerogative.  I have an utmost iron on a deed of mine that I just hit to see what info I would get from it.  This is what it is as an example for those who want to see what info I can impart about the ore vein.

[03:17:26] You would mine iron ore here.

[03:17:26] It has a max quality of 97.

[03:17:26] You will be able to mine here 9019 more times.

Contact me here or in Game on Theonis

• Like 3

Theonis just finished a big job for me.  They were accomodating and very pleasant to work with.  Even though the job turned out to be half again more veins than expected, it got done quickly.

Having this kind of info on your mine is awesome!  I found out that 2 of the veins I have been dreading grinding through, only have a few hundred ore left in them!!!