Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

New Tile type Grassland

New Tile type Grassland a very high green gras where trees can't grow.

We have steepe but it look more like desert i like a deforested grass places where we have a loot of space for hunt and its dont look like desert.

• Like 6

+1

Honestly, I've watched beautiful huge grass pastures get gobbled up by trees and steppe.  I know people that just hate walking through steppe fields, because it sounds like you are moonwalking with sandpaper shoes.  Grass meadows are so peaceful and it would be nice to have them stick around, without maintenance.

• Like 2

Steppe is basically what you asking here, I think they could update the texture though to be more tall grass.

Update steppe to somthing more green and alive is also good idea :)

• Like 2

+1

1 hour ago, Wiluss said:

Update steppe to somthing more green and alive is also good idea :)

yes

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sila said:

no tall grass   -1

Don't go in to the tall grass!!!

*murdercry*

Just give Steppe more tall grass decorations.

Not to mention more decorations for the other tiles: Mushrooms on Myc as one example.

Great suggestion! Large grasslands like in Wiluss picture would have a very nice effect. Nothing like the ugly steppe at all. They would hide some predators though so maybe that's why others wouldn't like it so much. Although I always favor forests I think some of them could be displaced by grasslands like these.

=Ayes=

Oh, those first few days on Xanadu, when I ran (naked) acrossed the meadows... I think it might have been my best wurm days.

• Like 1

+1 for any way to limit tree growth. Oleander forests almost look like grassland...

+1, think it would be better to just re-texture steppe than add a different tile type

2 minutes ago, Ayluin said:

+1, think it would be better to just re-texture steppe than add a different tile type

Yes for that ... make steppe more beautiful :)

when elevation reset we had these amazing huge, really huge plains of grass between the forests, it was nice

make wild tier grass more resistant to sprouting a tree from a nearby tree, so we can manage grass levels and let it not grow trees, or we can cut the grass and let trees grow, ez

• Like 1