Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Name and Shame Zigsa

Hello, I really did not expect to make another stupid thread like this but, this behavior shouldn't be allowed AT ALL. Even if you have a reason to dislike me please, I politely ask you to stay on topic please so this gets the attention it deserves.

Let me cut to the chase, today I was approached by a player named "Zigsa"  http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/60514-zigsa/ who asked to buy all my rare marble statues and the rare dog statue from this thread -> 

This player asked to buy all of them if I was to deliver them to him/her. I agreed, they gave me coordinates M18 Xanadu. As always I outsource my deliveries because I don't like sailing in this game. I'll post the log http://pastebin.com/iKsyq8mk

This isn't a serious person, this person is clearly a troll. I wanted to make it known to the general public so you can avoid him/her. Even so it's probably an alt. I also will also forward this ingame to a GM to look into as it's clearly not playing nice. If that player is reading that thread you might want to make things right soon.

Thanks.

edit: forgot to mention there is no deed at m18, we checked the area extremely well.

Edited by Niki

oh will kos em on all my deeds, i also feel that prices for this statues are realy too high.  but that is just me... you can get hota statues way cheeper

Edited by Sila
  • Like 1

Classic. Wish I had have thought of it first!

You were trolled, cleverly. Your two choices were: Grin and bare it, or act like a child and whinge on any Wurm media possible. The latter is the response the person wanted and expected because you're reaction is funnier than the troll!!

Kil

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KilsWitcH said:

Classic. Wish I had have thought of it first!

You were trolled, cleverly. Your two choices were: Grin and bare it, or act like a child and whinge on any Wurm media possible. The latter is the response the person wanted and expected because you're reaction is funnier than the troll!!

Kil

making it public is what i do best, now people wont have to deal with him doing it to them.

• Like 1

Stick around the map, cast a million locate souls.. stalk them, track them down, find their logoff tile... wall them in, dig a moat, wall that in.   Wait for a GM /tell.   What, no one does that?  I mean I haven't, no surely I wouldn't do that...

Edit:  Seriously it was only once... how does anyone remember these things..

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

Stick around the map, cast a million locate souls.. stalk them, track them down, find their logoff tile... wall them in, dig a moat, wall that in.   Wait for a GM /tell.   What, no one does that?  I mean I haven't, no surely I wouldn't do that...

There is nothing here.

LOL   sorry

Wasn't me :ph34r:

Well, this person asked on GL if you were a trusted player and i said yes \o/

Anyway, you wasn't robbed this time, so ...

This sounds like a bunch of jumping to conclusions to me.

You arrived there and nothing was there? Okay, could've been something as simple as a mistyped co-ordinate.

The guy logged off? Again, could be something simple, like a power cut, or needing to log out in a rush for some sort of "emergency".

You've made this thread less than a day later, accusing the player of trolling you (As I've shown above, could be multiple reasons as to why these events happened.), yet I doubt you made any effort to PM the player on the forums, asking what happened, or perhaps waiting a few days to see if the issue resolves itself. I'm also not entirely sure as to what you expect to gain from a support ticket, having lost nothing apart from a little bit of time.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Somervyl said:

This sounds like a bunch of jumping to conclusions to me.

You arrived there and nothing was there? Okay, could've been something as simple as a mistyped co-ordinate.

The guy logged off? Again, could be something simple, like a power cut, or needing to log out in a rush for some sort of "emergency".

You've made this thread less than a day later, accusing the player of trolling you (As I've shown above, could be multiple reasons as to why these events happened.), yet I doubt you made any effort to PM the player on the forums, asking what happened, or perhaps waiting a few days to see if the issue resolves itself. I'm also not entirely sure as to what you expect to gain from a support ticket, having lost nothing apart from a little bit of time.

I used to give the player the benefit of the doubt but the entire thing seemed shady from the start, regardless his forum account looks abandoned. I sent a pm to it before even posting this thread... His chat is off, i'm sure he is having a giggle. 

Do you think it's reasonable to make someone wait for you, that guy could of got back to me on the forums by now.

Hours and hours of time wasted, also the fee I pay to my delivery guy.. this ruined my day sailing with a knarr to the middle of xanadu and back sucks. I was played, i'm not going to be nice about it.. the amount of times I've been wronged in wurm is insane. I love how some of you guys tell me I should stay there for a week and wait. Really? Why?

This whole thing is irregular, I've never been basically told to sail myself to anyone before but he sounded extremely paranoid. He wanted me to go, they also wasted William's time, he is a super nice guy so this whole thing is really not cool.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Edited by Niki

1 hour ago, Nomadikhan said:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I mean... Uh... I would never do such things, shame on you!

• Like 2