Sign in to follow this  
Nuinethir

Change Icon for Chisel

Please make a new icon for chisels, as they are identical to carving knives. I among others would really appreciate this, as it would eliminate the confusion when looking on my tool belt for either. Thanks.

+1 and why exactly does it look like a railroad spike when dropped but it takes a handle to make? lol

• Like 2

I guess.. +1

(kind of curious... I cant say I've noticed this like.. ever... don't you guys/girls have other things to do than dropping your chisels on the ground.. :rolleyes:, make some bricks<_<)

pls send help i accidented the rock it now looks like a shaft

+1, it's super that the butchering knife doesn't still look like them but one more icon change would be in order to complete that fix :P

• Like 1

On 03/11/2016 at 4:00 AM, luvable said:

+1 and why exactly does it look like a railroad spike when dropped but it takes a handle to make? lol

thats always amused me. the recipe is for a wood chisel, yet the graphic is for a stone chisel. Technicaly it should be made wiith just iron:

EHxRWu0.jpg

There are some with handles... it's ok to have them more complex to make :lol:, but the model ingame looks like nothing with a handle .. on the other hand:unsure: