Sign in to follow this  
Lisabet

Manage Animals on Epic/Chaos

I'm pretty sure I've brought this up before, but can't find it so here goes:

Please add the Manage Animals window to the pvp servers.  I understand some of the abilities could be abused, so modify it to only allow untaming/uncaring/possibly renaming animals and remove the ability to locate and anything else that seems inappropriate to pvp.  But it is crazy that pvpers still have to use /stopcaring to remotely uncare for an animal, and have to tame another animal to untame the animal they just put gear on.

• Like 9

+1, quality of life

+ its already in game, just have to check the boxes to enable it etc

Edited by TradingAlt

+1, I just recently used this on exo for the first time and minus a couple parts of it I really don't see it effecting much in pvp

*clicks the key fob to remotely lock his horse*

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 6

+1 mostly for that untame feature, just needs the locating etc stuff removed and it's fine

do have to say permissions on who can embark or whatever don't fit on pvp so remove that too just allow the managing care/brand/etc

-1 stop turning chaos into freedom :rolleyes:

...+1 of course

Edited by Mclovin

Gonna give this a bump, because even if I don't play on chaos anymore it would be a good QoL change for PvP players.

Whew, took a bit of searching to find this :P I think it's still a very valid suggestion and would like to give it another chance to garner support :) 

Yeah good to dust this off and bring it back up, I mean really it can't hurt at all to have this on chaos.

Even with permissions on branded animals be no different than it is now when raiding a deed, you can't use it, then kill it.

*dusts off the thread once again with the inclusion of saddle bags*

Saddlebags are a great idea, but useless on a pvp server since you are required to have the horse tamed to access the bags.  Please give us some of the options for animal management, even if not all, and have enemies not affected by animal management.  Something at least.

• Like 3

I'd rather not have to search through 6 months worth of suggestions to find this one and dust it off, so I'm going to try bumping it a bit more often I think.  This is a very important quality of life request for the PvP side of the playerbase.

• Like 1