Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

make disintegrate share the same % regardless of diety

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

Well lets see, first was the merge servers bandwagon, didn't get that but surely don't give up on that one, then a sea of requests, 24karma port, got it, so now you can raid deeds at leisure. Cause you know, who wants to raid a deed where you may have to fight. Then we got the gods are unfair, log off timers are too short, deed drains are not good enough, sotg was over powered, healing was over powered, plus a bunch of other ######. Still going on about meditation taking too long to do, I imagine its not too far out where they will change it so you can get it in a day or something.

You keep asking for mechanic changes which make it favorable for your play style as you want it on your terms and no one else's.

or, because its ###### broken? I still don't understand how you dont get that 100 people didn't want to leave two, three years of work behind with nothing to show for it.. We asked for a lot more than 24hour karma port, we asked for its complete removal for consistency in developer ruling over teleportation in the past. We asked for deed defence to be made more difficult or karma porting to be removed actually, because, when MR couldnt break into a deed in 12 hours with just me defending against 20 people, you can't really say its balanced. SOTG is still overpowered, the majority of the playerbase is still SOTG and it still provides the most benefits with the least downsides. I'm sure we could actually find recordings of early MR raging in PvP where they are complaining about it, back around the OW-Roma days. Healing was complained about by MR, not us. None of us are complaining about meditation taking too long either.

Are you incapable of critical thought? Basic research? Are you madnezz maybe? I mean what youre saying is almost on par with his signature "nothing should ever be changed, including bugs, because they were in the game" Did it cross your mind that its just not our terms when 3/4th of the PvP community is in agreement to just about all of our changes ever put forward, the only people not being in agreement is a small part of your kingdom? Did it cross your mind those opinions may be biased because abusing broken features and imbalanced mechanics may be the pillar that holds your kingdom up and even players like Red agree publicly that it makes no sense why they are publicly opposed?

Are you shaking and shivering again buddy?

Edited by Propheteer

+1 this is a real issue and the KvK needs to stop when it comes to making wurm a better game

If I was being raided now I wouldn't oppose this change because it's fair. I was making suggestions like these in march when epic still had life and we had to expect our deeds to be raided that day so the fact you keep using "It suits you now" is almost a joke. It didn't suit me back then and I held the same mindset as did most of the people here suggesting the changes.

The active players in Epic could get together and Raid worldstar right now and I still wouldn't oppose this change [mainly the fact we're talking about how LAME reinforcements are and how getting rid of them is just a lottery] because it's an issue that is brought up by nearly everybody. Although I think having all priests get this buff helps I don't think it goes far enough to tackle the real issues of deed raiding. As Retrograde said in TS; deeds on a pvp server shouldnt be safe and almost so time consuming to raid that the effort of doing so just to have an alt post away items in a 5 tile thick reinforced mine with a 9k steel door attached makes it unfun and unrewarding, they should be fun to defend and fun to raid, there should be a reward for attacking as having the reward of defending, accomplishment.

After reading through all the responces I can clearly see that JakeRivers is only thinking about himself/his kingdom and he would obviously be happy having a safe deed - but this is the freedom mentalility. You keep saying "you only want it easy when it suits you" towards multiple suggestions that promote players to raid and defend but you are now implying that your kingdom have gave up and you will never raid a deed again? Assuming you aren't announcing a total surrender of your own kingdom/expressing how truly weak you are against an active pvp community, you will obviously be one day be hitting other kingdoms deeds of various sizes and will benefit in one way or another to the suggestions which have been made today on the forums.

There is zero sense in keeping one priest tied to one kingdom who can champ [unless a new MR template comes) with double disintergration, any defence of this is exactly what you claim others for doing which is "doesn't suit me at the moment so no" - You've yet to present anything close to a respectable response apart from what I see as a teddy bear throwing replies of "this isnt fair" when actually it is. You should be limited to one response to these suggestions a day because honestly you post 50 times to say the same thing with no depth or counter to others, just repeat. Although we all deserve a voice in important future updates on wurm - Tradingalt/Jakerivers don't care about a future of wurm just a future for their kingdom, so devs if you read these suggestions, take what they say with alot of salt.

Edited by Mclovin

I will take your biggest point for the 24 hour timer on karma porting. 

This will create great pvp content when people try to get to a deed to defend it! 

All this has created is empty deeds, or deeds with a small handful of defenders because the rest of the player base that would defend can not get to the deed. End result is zero creation of pvp content as there is no pvp actually happening, Yes there could of been infrastructure built to make it easier to get to a deed under siege, but with zero warning for this rule change it allowed no time to add in all these extra defenses people imagine there could of been.

Personally I could care less about what deeds are hit and will just bide my time for some pvp to actually happen. I know eventually you will tire of hitting empty deeds or maybe not.

I can not imagine how retrograde has any idea of how a pvp server should run other than the crap you keep spewing into his head about how it should be. Your ideal is not everyone's ideal. It's cool that retrograde is talking to the pvp community, be really cool if he bothered talking to the other part of the pvp community though, there is after all more than one kingdom on chaos.

And yes this is all kvk, as it is pvp on a kvk server, so I don't know how kvk could be irrelevant to this discussion, the majority of my kingdom does not like the changes you keep proposing or the changes that have come to be.

With the current mechanics as they are, there is no safe place on chaos. You can break into any safe mine or flatten any deed, this of coarse takes effort and time. I see no point in making changes that effectively let any group walk up to a deed and do what they please in a matter of a few hours, which is what you are asking for.

I am fine with rule changes, but they must be done in a fair manner, not just wake up one morning and discover new rules to replace rules you have been working with for years.

If rules must change, then reset the server to make it a fair start.

3 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

And yes this is all kvk, as it is pvp on a kvk server, so I don't know how kvk could be irrelevant to this discussion, the majority of my kingdom does not like the changes you keep proposing or the changes that have come to be.

"I support this suggestion because my kingdom made it."

"I do not support this suggestion because it was proposed by another kingdom."

Do you not see the issue with this?

It's fine if you don't like a suggestion, but disliking a suggestion because it was made by a specific group of players or proposed by another kingdom is not something that should be happening

No its not another kingdom suggesting it, its a small group of players, most of which are from epic suggesting it.

You ruined your lands, don't come to ours to ruin them too.

jesus christ why did I even bother responding to your shitposting

it's ok though, you can keep shitting up every suggestion thread with pointless -1s and shoddy arguments which do not help you at all

I mean, it has helped so much in preventing getting all these other changes in, ye?

Maybe start responding with real arguments and you too can help shape the future of pvp

:^)

Edited by Worksock

37 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

This will create great pvp content when people try to get to a deed to defend it!  It will, and it has in the past.

All this has created is empty deeds, or deeds with a small handful of defenders because the rest of the player base that would defend can not get to the deed. End result is zero creation of pvp content as there is no pvp actually happening, Yes there could of been infrastructure built to make it easier to get to a deed under siege, but with zero warning for this rule change it allowed no time to add in all these extra defenses people imagine there could of been.

Uh, no, not really. Nearly every deed on the map was empty before the change and it still is because of the wardeed meta. If you cant get into the deed, thats your own fault, nobody elses. Maybe you should take the time out of your day to properly plan something and not just throw cash at it? I can get into every JK deed in multiple ways. What happened to Jukimo saying "You know nothing about our infrastructure, we have great infrastructure, we can get into any deed."  You also recently got kills in PvP because you sailed to defend it.

Personally I could care less about what deeds are hit and will just bide my time for some pvp to actually happen. I know eventually you will tire of hitting empty deeds or maybe not.

I actually want PvP without a safety net. Mechanics like SOTG and Gatehouses work in favor of morons who can't think of how to act in an open fight, odd enough that a gatehouse is the only place i'll find Jakerivers. I've never died next to a gatehouse, or come close, and if you do you're doing something terribly wrong.

I can not imagine how retrograde has any idea of how a pvp server should run other than the crap you keep spewing into his head about how it should be. Your ideal is not everyone's ideal. It's cool that retrograde is talking to the pvp community, be really cool if he bothered talking to the other part of the pvp community though, there is after all more than one kingdom on chaos.

There is more than one kingdom, thats why most of our polls sit at 70-80% in favor from every kingdom except yours. Your kingdom also seems to be the only kingdom that crutches on broken mechanics, is it because without those mechanics and without anyone to play against you were stuck back at GC?

Not really, you bring up KvK because you still haven't presented a single argument as to why these changes shouldnt be implemented other than the fact you don't directly benefit at this point in time.

With the current mechanics as they are, there is no safe place on chaos. You can break into any safe mine or flatten any deed, this of coarse takes effort and time. I see no point in making changes that effectively let any group walk up to a deed and do what they please in a matter of a few hours, which is what you are asking for.

If someone can break into the safe zone of your deed within 24 hours, your deed was designed poorly or with an old meta in mind. Sorry. (Or it's a wardeed)

I am fine with rule changes, but they must be done in a fair manner, not just wake up one morning and discover new rules to replace rules you have been working with for years.

If rules must change, then reset the server to make it a fair start.

I agree with the reset, but, you and your kingdommates didnt, hence the -1 from your entire kingdom on every reset and/or merge thread ever made. If you didn't wait until you were losing to start supporting it, you mightve had a chance at a reset with unanimous support.

19 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

No its not another kingdom suggesting it, its a small group of players, most of which are from epic suggesting it.

You ruined your lands, don't come to ours to ruin them too.

It actually is in support by the other two kingdoms. Also, are we a small group of players or are we the majority of the server? Could you please make your mind up here?

Does it also even matter who makes the suggestion if it makes sense? You are literally driving home the point of "well this suggestion makes perfect sense, but i didn't suggest it so it cant be put forward."

Not even gonna start on the lands comment, i don't think you can comprehend the fact that it wasn't our fault the developers decided to do nothing with the cluster.

Edited by Propheteer

This will create great pvp content when people try to get to a deed to defend it! 

I also said if the kingdom cares about the deed it will get the backup it needs :]

Actually I've seen a few times on epic and on chaos players running into deeds already to reinforce/defend it - The deeds being hit against MR now are deeds a META allowed you to defend with no real infrastructure as said to you 50 times and actually contain no importance to you, [read my above point]. You not travling to defend is 100% your choice, there isn't a mechanic stopping you son, come hit a populated JK deed, hell, hit a empty one, last time you hit a deed [HSB] (whilst karma mechanic was live) we came in on horse to kill you [yeah we didn't karma wtf?] and your kingdom ran. See if not teleporting to a deed stops us lol.

"This will create great pvp content for kingdoms not scared to fight/risk for deeds they care about when people try to get to a deed to defend it!"

I modified it because at the time you spoke as if you were a pvping kingdom with the infrustucture in the JK lands to defend. But obviously not.

And yes this is all kvk, as it is pvp on a kvk server

That's the attitude from you I pointed out, you try to apply your attitude onto those who have been asking for these changes since they were the ones being raided - you're only wanting updates that suit your kingdom.

be really cool if he bothered talking to the other part of the pvp community though, there is after all more than one kingdom on chaos.

This was the time he came round all kingdoms to speak :rolleyes:

I know eventually you will tire of hitting empty deeds or maybe not.

You speak as if we want to clean up the deeds which were allowed to be placed because of a meta. The map in itself over some time will reset itself and you've had time to go to the deeds you want to keep and make improvements. We all know soon our kingdoms will be at a land % that keeps us on our toes and pvp [if you leave] will be both off and at deeds we care about. If you're truely not willing to defend deeds you care about without a karma mechanic, then you've failed in more ways than we all thought possible. Really. Again, hit a JK deed and see how karma mechanic stops us.

1 minute ago, Mclovin said:

Again, hit a JK deed and see how karma mechanic stops us.

they wouldn't even hit a JK deed when we were playing and the karma mechanic was in the game

they are something like 3/4 for getting completely wiped when they attempted to do so, the other time was a partial wipe.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

Ya guys know what?

Screw the mine ###### going on.

Mag gets 20% disintegrate, all other priests 10%.

Edited by Zekezor

@JakeRivers , I still don't see a valid argument on how the current game is balanced or how this change will unbalance things more than they currently are.

"You are from epic so you cant have a valid argument" tells us nothing about the mechanic and it is more of baseless discrimination

"This is only for your benefit" does not tell us how equalizing the changes to disintegrate give JK template kingdoms an advantage and it does not tell us how the current system does not benefit only MR template kingdoms.

"Mag needs something special so its balanced" does not tell us how it balanced or why a god that can only be champed by MR template kingdoms should have a benefit over every other god with the same spell.

16 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

... I see no point in making changes that effectively let any group walk up to a deed and do what they please in a matter of a few hours, which is what you are asking for. ...

But you literally just said a day ago that it was too hard and should be easier...

I have casted dozens of times with no success, its not that easy, as it should be.

Do you want it easier or not?

Your point also does not tell us how the current system is not kingdom bias and does not address how making it equal chance for everyone is worse. If you really think that the current system is too easy then you should be fine reducing the chances that mag has down to the other player gods but wait you said it should be easier...

Please answer the question of 'Why mag, a god that can only be champed by MR template kingdoms, should have double the chance other other gods with the same spell? With this explain how the current system is balanced despite this spell being on a god that can only be champed by MR template kingdoms. Furthermore explain what benefit there is to keeping the other gods from casting this spell at the same success rate that does create an imbalance between kingdoms'

[Deleted Quote] (Moderation edit) :|

Yes each god has something special like you were saying.

Now do you think the following would be fair?

All non Fo priests would get half the power on oakshell/charm/light of fo.

All non Vyn priests get half of the cast power on the utility spells such as coc/woa/locate artifact.

Would these directly benefit the JK template kingdoms who can champ these priests and harm all others? Answer: yes

JK template kingdoms would easily be able to get people to 30 channeling and champ up to gain huge rewards that are not available to other kingdoms. This is exactly what is happening with the disintegrate spell right now and one of the reason why we are pushing for equality between the kingdoms. There is no reason why other gods should have less of a chance at the cost of a system that favors one kingdom over others.

Edited by blayze
Moderation edit
  • Like 2

If the argument is that it makes Magranon "less special" if the others were equally good at disintegrate, wouldn't the sole existence of Nahjo be a far bigger threat to him? Or am I missing a logic step here? And if the argument is that keeping Mag better at disintegrate would be to "promote the use of the old gods" I'm also wondering if it wouldn't also be better to promote them by having them all be equally good at wall splashing? Since we also have Fo, Libila and Vynora to consider among the old gods.

IMO it's already more money efficient to keep Nahjos instead of other plural deities since:
- 2 Vynoras, 2 Fo and 1 Magranon = 5 priests and All Vynora, Fo and Magranon spells (except serverwide ones that is)

can be replaced with

- 1 Vynora, 1 Fo, 1 Magranon and 2 Nahjo = 5 priests and All Vynora, Fo and Magranon spells

and for the most part you can eliminate at least 1 of the older gods and still have access to all the spells you actually use. So instead of keeping 5 accounts premium if you're using the 100+ favor spells you can keep 3-5 premium and probably a lot of other exciting combinations with the other gods. So is the act of making all the gods equally good at casting disintegrate really that big a problem when it comes to the god balance? The gods are already suffering from an imbalance of power and usability caused by the distribution of spells and it doesn't really feel like keeping a Mag priest for the sole purpose of casting disintegrate would fix anything. If the disintegration is the reason you have the Mag priest, wouldn't it be better to make all gods equally good at casting it and go Nahjo instead since it would probably be cheaper in the long run?

As I recall disintegrate was given to all PvP gods since it's a crucial spell when raiding and I can't say for certain that this is true since I myself don't PvP (so I apologize if some of what I said doesn't make sense from a PvP stance, but I'm geniuinely curious about this topic so please enlighten me if I've gotten something wrong here). But if it is a crucial spell - Shouldn't its functionality and usability be based on its area of application rather than the idea that all gods have to be equally special?

• Like 6

These arguments are so silly, it's a chore to even read let alone respond becuase of the sheer, pathetic levels of desperation.

Let's state the facts and cut the bullcrap.

Magranon has it easier when it comes to disintegrate. Proven by the code posted in this very thread and I have noticed it myself too, being a priest.

MR has lots of mag priests and is the only kingdom template that can champ magranon.

MR were on a winning streak for a time before, they were making use of disintegrate to break into safe mines then.

MR are now losing and are no longer breaking into safe mines.

JK is now winning and sieging deeds and breaking into safe mines.

Breaking into mines is a needed requirement when sieging a deed, otherwise you can expect to spend 4-6 hours bashing a very high ql mine door.

We discovered in the code the bonus Magranon has when it comes to disintegrating, we've pointed it out as unbalanced, even though if we really wanted to we could just send a bunch of our people mag priest and have it easier disintegrating like the MR did before.

We don't want that though, cause we see it as broken and unbalanced.

We suggest removing the bonus mag has and bringing it to the same for all priests.

MR doesn't want this and votes no, they know its unbalanced and they know it will be used against them so they do all they can to make sure it doesn't go in, to keep the game easier for them and harder for their enemies (JK) for no good reason than childish greed.

This is not being suggested to make it easier for us, its being suggested to make it fair for all and removing a bonus that doesnt make sense.

Edited by shakys
Kingdom Bashing.

*sigh* Its archery in early Gold2 all over again. So in a vain attempt to head off the firestorm (hmm bad metaphor.. .I like fire) that turned into...

Arguing game balance is all well and good. Requests to look at this or that is all well and good. Even if its been asked for the umpteenth time or the timing of a request is questionable to the point eyes roll and faces get palmed.

Accusations of kingdom bias is... borderline. Not all <whatever> agree with certain points and not all <whatever> disagree with the same points. Heck not all MR even use Magranon. Granted favoritism towards the god guided a lot of the MR players' lore to the point Rolf even made it a thing officially. Still there's a lot to be said personally for preventing gods from becoming mere clones of each other. Its lazy game balance design.

Accusations of "whining" and personal attacks in a base attempt to override an unwanted opinion are disgusting and pathetic, especially when the same could easily be said in reverse.

4 hours ago, Klaa said:

*sigh* Its archery in early Gold2 all over again. So in a vain attempt to head off the firestorm (hmm bad metaphor.. .I like fire) that turned into...

Arguing game balance is all well and good. Requests to look at this or that is all well and good. Even if its been asked for the umpteenth time or the timing of a request is questionable to the point eyes roll and faces get palmed.

Accusations of kingdom bias is... borderline. Not all <whatever> agree with certain points and not all <whatever> disagree with the same points. Heck not all MR even use Magranon. Granted favoritism towards the god guided a lot of the MR players' lore to the point Rolf even made it a thing officially. Still there's a lot to be said personally for preventing gods from becoming mere clones of each other. Its lazy game balance design.

Accusations of "whining" and personal attacks in a base attempt to override an unwanted opinion are disgusting and pathetic, especially when the same could easily be said in reverse.

When it's clear as day that certain people are going against a good suggestion that is being put forth to try improve the game, it gets somewhat tiring and incredibly irritating. I'd class that as pathetic.

Obviously not everyone in one kingdom is going to have the same view point as the loud few posting here, but when those few post in such a manner that it's clear they are only taking that stance because they either don't want to give up the unfair benefit they have or they just have a very different perception of whats fair in this game. And those few are painting a picture that represents the group they are in, whether you like it or not.

Still nobody has actually given a clear reason why magranon should get such a bonus other than because thats the way it is and should be.

If they participated in the thread in a civil and normal manner and actually gave reasons other than just flat out saying no, none of us would be here bickering over this pointless crap right now. This is what happens when one side of a debate just give opinions with no reason or logic, the side taking it seriously ends up being dragged into a debate of reasoning with someone whos basically just shaking their head profusely like some stubborn old man.

And these are not personal attacks, this is debate over something people care quite a bit about which is why it usually becomes so 'passionate'.

Edited by Madt

9 minutes ago, Madt said:

1- When it's clear as day that certain people are going against a good suggestion that is being put forth to try improve the game,......

2-  it's clear they are only taking that stance because they either don't want to give up the unfair benefit they have .......

3- Still nobody has actually given a clear reason ......

4- .......  just shaking their head profusely like some stubborn old man.

1- your personal opinion.

2- Speculation

3- Reasons were given, you chose to overlook them, or thought they were insufficient.

4- Name calling because they dont share your opinion, is that what you call civil?

If you think Mag has an unfair advanage, become Mag.  If the oposite kingdom has an advantage you think intolerable, switch kingdom.    Diferent deities (at least the original ones) had diferent traits, you chose to forsake the Magranon benefits by pursuing a diferent deity, it was always your choice.

2 minutes ago, Rathgar said:

1- your personal opinion.

2- Speculation

3- Reasons were given, you chose to overlook them, or thought they were insufficient.

4- Name calling because they dont share your opinion, is that what you call civil?

If you think Mag has an unfair advanage, become Mag.  If the oposite kingdom has an advantage you think intolerable, switch kingdom.    Diferent deities (at least the original ones) had diferent traits, you chose to forsake the Magranon benefits by pursuing a diferent deity, it was always your choice.

So, do not balance anything because you can currently used the imbalanced god.

Got it, id love to hear your opinion again after you have the opportunity to stay up all night raiding deeds for a week straight to get into a few vaults.

Edited by Propheteer

16 hours ago, Aeris said:

As I recall disintegrate was given to all PvP gods since it's a crucial spell when raiding and I can't say for certain that this is true since I myself don't PvP (so I apologize if some of what I said doesn't make sense from a PvP stance, but I'm geniuinely curious about this topic so please enlighten me if I've gotten something wrong here). But if it is a crucial spell - Shouldn't its functionality and usability be based on its area of application rather than the idea that all gods have to be equally special?

:wub:

3 minutes ago, Propheteer said:

So, do not balance anything because you can currently used the imbalanced god.

Got it, id love to hear your opinion again after you have the opportunity to stay up all night raiding deeds for a week straight to get into a vault.

Are you crazy? I wouldnt go through that trouble, besides I work, I cant stay up all night playing games.

And I agree that a ballance has to be met.  But instead of leveling the Gods, how about allowing the same usage of gods across all kingdoms?  But keeping each god unique.  If you think a specific god is not fullfilling its specific role, or underpowered, that is a different issue, and requires a different suggestion.

5 minutes ago, Rathgar said:

If you think Mag has an unfair advanage, become Mag.

Now do you think the following would be fair?

All non Fo priests would get half the power on oakshell/charm/light of fo.

All non Vyn priests get half of the cast power on the utility spells such as coc/woa/locate artifact.

Would these directly benefit the JK template kingdoms who can champ these priests and harm all others? Answer: yes

13 minutes ago, Rathgar said:

Are you crazy? I wouldnt go through that trouble, besides I work, I cant stay up all night playing games.

And I agree that a ballance has to be met.  But instead of leveling the Gods, how about allowing the same usage of gods across all kingdoms?  But keeping each god unique.  If you think a specific god is not fullfilling its specific role, or underpowered, that is a different issue, and requires a different suggestion.

No, because thats how raiding is in this game. You either spend a week breaking into vaults via disintegrate, or you spend a week breaking into vaults with large mauls. Your choice, because if you don't, then well, you get no reward, nothing. That is "raiding" in Wurm, sadly. This is also if you are fortunate enough for someone to not run in, grab it all and log off, as its near impossible you would actually get in before he leaves world.

That would work, but Magranon actually needs an entire overhaul for it to be viable. Its a waste of time, money, and effort to priest or champ magranon just for disintegration purposes because while it is helpful when you are raiding, you put yourself at a disadvantage at everything else. (and the MR players in here know this, they have the same ability to priest and champ up playergods but they chose not to.)

But, once again, you need to be realistic in what you ask for. 90% of the changes that are asked for that make sense and add something with depth to the PvP side of the game are usually not done at all, or done half-assed and left unfinished after taking months of time. I mean, it took over six months for the developers to make a change that many WU server owners were making in less than a minute, many without coding experience.

Edited by Propheteer

Luckily for us the devs can view this outside of KvK [hopefully] see where the sense is and make a change for balance reasons.

3 minutes ago, Propheteer said:

That would work, but Magranon actually needs an entire overhaul for it to be viable. Its a waste of time, money, and effort to priest or champ magranon just for disintegration purposes because while it is helpful when you are raiding, you put yourself at a disadvantage at everything else. (and the MR players in here know this, they have the same ability to priest and champ up playergods but they chose not to.)

But as we said before, it takes a year to get anything done, may aswell ask for a simple change in code until a overal is done down the line.

Edited by Mclovin

7 hours ago, Madt said:

When it's clear as day that certain people are going against a good suggestion that is being put forth to try improve the game, it gets somewhat tiring and incredibly irritating. I'd class that as pathetic.

Obviously not everyone in one kingdom is going to have the same view point as the loud few posting here, but when those few post in such a manner that it's clear they are only taking that stance because they either don't want to give up the unfair benefit they have or they just have a very different perception of whats fair in this game. And those few are painting a picture that represents the group they are in, whether you like it or not.

Still nobody has actually given a clear reason why magranon should get such a bonus other than because thats the way it is and should be.

If they participated in the thread in a civil and normal manner and actually gave reasons other than just flat out saying no, none of us would be here bickering over this pointless crap right now. This is what happens when one side of a debate just give opinions with no reason or logic, the side taking it seriously ends up being dragged into a debate of reasoning with someone whos basically just shaking their head profusely like some stubborn old man.

And these are not personal attacks, this is debate over something people care quite a bit about which is why it usually becomes so 'passionate'.

Whether its a good suggestion is debatable. Personally its too much and trends towards a type of game balance I always found to be a bit lazy: making the gods generic clones. Its something I have always argued against over the years when balance issues arise with any god's features.

Have more of an issue with the way certain arguments are trending.