Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

Trade route damaged by canal - Acme Coast / SW Mystic lake

13 hours ago, TheShawv said:

I would like an embassador to talk to the next deed to the east to negotiate a place top put a road along the shore line since there is currently none beyond my tunnel I started leveling ground but got distracted with the addition to the house in RL, almost done building the 600 sq/ft weight room :) Go Subie

I'm shattered. Absolutely shattered.
if you get no volunteers by tomorrow, ile chase Subie up and find out what i can do. 

I should have paved that area ages ago. Someone closed the mine once. that's why the entrance is so steep.
I'll at least grab a cart and apply a bit of concrete

Edited by Steveleeb
quotation, new page

Please don't try and "help" any more. You have done quite enuff already. As far as Subie is concerned there is no need to chase her anywhere she is my wife, I will do the chasing.

NRR ( No Reply Required )

Theshawv

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SugarFoxx said:

Shaw is a trucker and I know for a fact that he plays while on the road

:o

Edited by Yaga
  • Like 1

Drive to a customer and sit on my can for hours on end waiting on someone to load my trailer with cookies so I can take them to a store near you. Wurm keeps me sane. :) I do not answer tells or join in conversations because I maybe driving at the time. So you flap your arms at me all day long and I will not see you because I am busy not driving over your children who are on there cell phones texting or putting on make up or any other idiotic thing I see people do everyday. On the road means at work, either driving, sitting at a customer or on break for lunch, I am still "at work" and most likely afk reading a book and hitting a hot key mining away.

• Like 1

dude, there was no sign. it may not be a highway but it is a high-way.
I guess the newbie activity down there spun me from go.

11 hours ago, TheShawv said:

Please don't try and "help" any more.

Theshawv

Fine, as you wish. 

What has needed to be said has been said pretty much, I think we can all move along now shall we...

*Click*

• Like 5