Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

Decorations not being consistant

So I built a few sword and axe stands to decorate my smithy shop and noticed that they end up at different levels when pushed into the wall. It appears that when they are pushed into a wall with a door they pop up from the floor to a nicer height. The building does have a finished brick floor on the main level.

Notice how the stands on either side of the door are at the inside floor height while the rest of the stands are on the reinforced mine floor level.

qCHZ3Ns.jpg

One might be pushed into the wall, which means it has no floor under it to sit on, and it is technically on the cave floor.

other than that ive noticed some decor does that too

Thought this might be relevant:

http://imgur.com/a/iHiXn

Tried to do the image, but the imgur link isn't working like it used to for me.

I constantly have problems with getting large chests to be all level on flat ground

Edited by Wurmhole

I think a good fix for the axe stands would be to make the top part longer so you can place them on the inside of the building on the floor and push it into the wall so the display goes all the way out side the stone walls. With the thinner wood walls it is not a problem. Moving them around tonight I notice that you can shove the stand clear into the building next to the door.