Sign in to follow this  
Madt

Bug when building wagons in others houses.

Created a wagon in my inventory in a house on deed and ofcourse upon creating the unfinished wagon it drops to the ground. I was not allowed to continue building the wagon that I had just made, but once I took the unfinished wagon outside the house I could, so it was the house permissions stopping me because I wasn't allowed to modify the building, even though I was actually trying to continue an unfinished wagon I had just created and not do anything to the house structure at all.

• Like 1

This has been a problem ever since the current permission system was introduced. To continue building an object (cart, ship, oven, etc) requires 'modify building', and when outside the structure 'build' is required when on deed (which includes building fences).

You must decide between new villagers having (potentially) too much ability to modify or not being able to build even their first cart.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Meldichoir said:

This has been a problem ever since the current permission system was introduced. To continue building an object (cart, ship, oven, etc) requires 'modify building', and when outside the structure 'build' is required when on deed (which includes building fences).

You must decide between new villagers having (potentially) too much ability to modify or not being able to build even their first cart.

This is indeed a frustrating bug, especially for villages with lots of new players I bet. None of them will be able to build their own things.

• Like 1

Yes... when exactly will this be getting fixed? I dont want ppl to modify their buildings that im letting them stay in... but i want them to be able to create their forges and stuff ;(