Sign in to follow this  
Simyaci

Let us Equip Unicorns with Silver/Gold Horseshoes

30 minutes ago, Darmalus said:

If we were to break up Wurm skills sensibly, we'd have separate skills for what you were crafting (armor, weapons, general gear, jewelry, etc.) and the material you were using (iron, gold, wood, etc.) and use both as the primary skills for a task. Instead we have a weird mish-mash of material and task in the same skill.

If we're talking about it like "this is just how the world of wurm is" Then all things that require gold and silver should suddenly need JS, like chain armour etc. It's just really kinda weirdly out there and not in line with the rest of the game is why it bugs me.

Just cause you use different material doesn't mean you suddenly forget how chain smith.

You as well don't go to a jewler to make you armor... People are associating precious metal with JS when reality any smith can work with that metal...

Exactly my point, it's a blacksmithing item it should use blacksmithing. There's no logic behind it suddenly being a jewelerysmithing item just because of a change in metal type.

• Like 2

What if I wanted to encrust diamonds into my golden horse shoes? can a blacksmith do that for me?