Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Cavebug spawns and Diseased horses

UG5dHGP.jpg

There is a cave bug spawn in the desert close to Mistwood Haven on Release, yet no cave bugs anywhere either in the desert or the caves around there.   We have been looking all over though, not just there, and all of us have been looking in all caves we can find and only found two.  How does this work?  It seems cavebug spawns are bugged... :D

Or perhaps I just don't understand how the spawns work.  Can someone please clarify?

XzFDWix.jpg

I have had two horses diseased, which I placed in camps on enchanted grass and groomed.  One died after a week and the other is growing (was young when diseased) and is now quite a bit older, yet retains diseased status.  He is constantly on food and gets groomed.  Can diseased horses now only be healed with Fo priests?  Or is this a bug?

I don't see cave bugs either lately. Also I'm getting diseased horses but I do Fo on them right away so IDK if just letting them be alone would work.

• Like 1

I've had a few random diseased horses lately as well. My riding horse was diseased the one day on enchanted grass alone. I went to groom short time later and no disease. And ugh cave bugs. I've had a spawner by my place for months. I'm lucky to see one or two bugs a week. Usually can go a couple weeks with none spawning. Although the greenish troll spawner works perfectly. 

Edited by luvable
  • Like 1

I also have a horse that is diseased and has been so for a few days now. I've left him on enchanted grass and keep him groomed, but still no better. Is this a bug?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wrecker said:

I also have a horse that is diseased and has been so for a few days now. I've left him on enchanted grass and keep him groomed, but still no better. Is this a bug?

Is it totally alone in an enclosed area?