Sign in to follow this  
Daash

Deliverance Community Map [Discontinued]

I have two deeds between W4 and V5 on this map, but the coastline has changed so much that I'm not even certain I'm marking them in the right place.

http://prntscr.com/cx8a7r

For reference.

The names are Timber Creek and Timber Creek North.

Thanks for taking on this role for Deli!

• Like 1

Sorry my fault, but my deed is wrong placed. Is over the mountain I attached a pic for show it.

6yifjq.jpg

These deeds no longer exist:

Cedar Springs L14

Varmland Woods I18

Bismarck I18

South Central Deli H19

Ringstead K18

Calm Town J17

The Echo J8

Autumn Grove F12

The Back Forty F10

Half A Nightmare P9

Wild Boar Lodge M10

Shady Mountain Outpost M10

The owner of Half a Nightmare returned a while after it fell and is putting it back up (or allready has) so that one should remain.

1 hour ago, Kianga said:

The owner of Half a Nightmare returned a while after it fell and is putting it back up (or allready has) so that one should remain.

Lucky me i dropped it lost and find folder.

"The Mermaid's Cove" is at N24 at the end of the main road on the coast. The Mermaid's Cove is a horse rehoming centre and usually has Free Horses to lead away 24/7, if you have a code or icon for that. :o)

Corrections to "Southport" O24:  Southport also has free Clay tiles and fast Mailbox if you have icons or codes for those.  It's "Southport" one word not "South Port". ;o)

• Like 1

Teddywaddy West should show just belowthe orange tunnle  to the west side of the mountain there. not on the coast  H4

and my bad for leading you wrong the first time . appoligies

also just reading the alphabertised list of names... a couple of typos you may want to fix . Harest gain?  harVest gain, Pertilence

peStilence. maybe more ... im a bad speller

Edited by DelightfulDee

New map version are on its way, have to complete my greenhouse ingame first. Meanwhile i just dropped the new map dump onto the old one  and i see there most roads need to be plotted again and so on... but i will fix it probably until next week.

• Like 2

8 East.
hello. please could remove the roads marked with black borders and add the pink one. 
thank you
(the far right road heading south goes up the mountain)

4F5nrfI.jpg

On 12.12.2016 at 4:46 PM, Daash said:

New map version are on its way, have to complete my greenhouse ingame first. Meanwhile i just dropped the new map dump onto the old one  and i see there most roads need to be plotted again and so on... but i will fix it probably until next week.

I am surprised. Why are you still using the isometric version of the map, which is far from optimal for a comunity map? I would strongly suggest to use the topographical version instead. (That's why we all were waiting for that 2D version!)

Edited by Yaga
  • Like 1

P3 (Arrr! Piraci) needs correction. Arrr! Oiraci ----> Arrr! Piraci      I hadn't noticed it before lol :D

Tunnel corrections - 

1) Yellow boat tunnel at Wolfsden goes to wolfsden and turns north out onto Nightmare lake.

2) Red travel tunnel at S-11 to S-12 N-S line, the red line does no exist please remove.

3) added travel tunnels in purple and boat tunnels in pink.

4) the travel tunnel towards Haena is too long, it stops at the base of the mtn

5) yellow squares are exits

GA8oZhS.jpg

http://imgur.com/gallery/ABWnJ

Some typos in our local:

And misplaced deeds and highways, we can chat about it when you are online and working on the map, instead of me listing them here, sort of sveral things...

I am surprised. Why are you still using the isometric version of the map, which is far from optimal for a comunity map? I would strongly suggest to use the topographical version instead. (That's why we all were waiting for that 2D version!)

The new one will use topgraphical one. lots of things to adjust and add and all that before its completed. After all this xmas madness i will attack it again so a complete one should be out shortly as its go fairly quickly when i can focus on that completlty,

And in the future i think only major road will be marked for the sake of not filling the map with gray dots thus "erasing" some data.

• Like 2

Since I'm back in game after few months resting, you can add my deed Endimion near Green Dog : 

psHRZlw.jpg

My deed "Elsinore" is at the very northwest corner of I-21. Same grid as Eldorado. 

Thank you kindly!

I would like my deed "Arcadia" added please. M-12 between the shore of the lake and the road, 

Hey Daash,

I saw you updated the map - it looks good now! Great job!

Here are a few minor corrections for the southeast peninsula:

1. Please move Fort Allery and Fort Allery Harbour to their correct positions. (The place where "Fort Allery" is placed now is actually called "Silence in the Hills".)

K9Hc6J8.jpg

2. Please move the large bridge ("Serendipity Bridge") to its correct position, as shown in this image:

b2SUwOh.jpg

3. Please move Eyrie to its correct position:

qaVnHVK.jpg

Bowling Pin Bay updates

B17 Libila's Landing Market - Gone,

C17 Harbour Guard - Gone,

E18 Guild of Calamitous Intent - Gone ( now part of Stone Roses )

Stone Roses now covers both side of the bay area at D18.5, the wooden docks you see along there are mine.

B18.5 Conquest Landing behind me on the ocean side

Will share info for any more changes I see :wub:

Edited by VelvetSun

unfortunately i concur, i think the isometric one was better, even without the road overlay. I have been (rightly) hesitant to mention it.
i respect the majority vote and inclination of the map maker and can deal with it just fine. 

What i could do are simply to make one of each. Afterall its a simple thing to change the "background" of the map.

• Like 1

An isometric map is totally useless as a community map, because it would be hard to place settlements and roads correctly. For example: a straight road would have to be drawn as a bumpy curved line if it goes over mountains, distances cannot be measured properly on an isometric map, mountains hide parts of the map. etc... etc...

And it's much more than a "background": settlements and roads would have to be placed differently on an isometric map, because of the isometric distortions.

Please keep the flat map!

Edited by Yaga
  • Like 1