Sign in to follow this  
Cornchips

CORPSE LOOT PVP MECHANIC

Instead of the shitslinging of both sides, one being the epic code where you're blocked within x tiles, one being the chaos/old way where you can just pickup anything all the time

Add the small cart code to player corpses where you can only drag bodies, load them in things, open them up etc; never able to pick them up in your inventory, and keep the epic side of where you have to have x distance away from enemies to take anything. This way you can drag the body away, and there's no real advantage to either side like right now with the epic code if you're at a gatehop, you'll never get any loot if you're the attacked because of the perma-blocking of the people standing behind walls.

It's also dumb that winners of a fight can possibly not gain anything because of the loot-ninja coding currently, this is a good middleground and I don't think i've seen anything suggested like it before. 

Remove restrictions for everything but player corpses so you can just grab your horsegear at any point and all that just to not make it hella confusing

maybe break the dragging when there's an enemy on your tile or combat is started to prevent it becoming a race between who can mash their startdragging keybind faster at gatehops

also add in corpse pulling/pushing again thx

Edited by Worksock

I see a whole host of issues which may occur due to this. Whilst this may bring realism to the table, i can see this being more of an annoyance than a good mechanic. A -1 from me.