Sign in to follow this  
Chrisyou

With Rolf out of the Way

Since he is passing the reigns, can we finally start abandoning epic. If the few epic players need pleasing, offer them some transitional skills at 1:5

yea because people that pay for the game but only on a different server are second class citizens

silly me forgetting

• Like 2

1:5? So a player with 100 in a skill on Epic should be transferred to Freedom with 20 in that skill? I really hope I'm just misunderstanding you.

To be honest, I think most skills should just be transferred over. At higher levels, skills are more difficult to gain due to the decreased frequency of getting ticks at high skill on the curve. Meditation is actually flat out more time consuming because it is bugged such that tick frequency is based on the curved skill even though the skill itself always operates at its base value. Maybe certain stats (specifically stamina and soul strength) could use a recalculation, but at this point in the game, I think decreasing Epic accounts' stats would make them incompetent in PvP on Freedom. An average Epic account is really pretty close to the same as an average Chaos account anyway, probably weaker than the Chaos account.

i'd be fine with it if freedom was opened up to pvp on all servers, wouldn't be a problem to kill all freedomers (chaos plebs included) with 20 fighting skill and 10 bs

Edited by changer

As previously stated by various people, there are no plans for a merge at this time.

• Like 2