Sign in to follow this  
Sunnyside

New Rift

http://auction_timer_E1475503285.gif

http://x3j7dCR.png

• Like 5

Must be one of the worst spots, ever!

Unfortunately I won't be there this time, since I need to work.

Good luck at it and hopefully it'll be a short fight!

Thorin :)

Rift is surrounded by mountains on 3 sides inside a valley. One old deed very near it.   One way in , will update map with route into rift area as soon as I can

I'm afraid I'm working monday (travelling across the country so I can't even sneak on)

I salute you brave souls who wake this rift on without a trained healer!

Edit: Thin ray of hope, I may be back in time, depends if a meeting is long or short...  Either way though, charged gems on standby folks!

Edited by Etherdrifter

Blimey! Am I glad I'm unable to go there. Without a healer it's going to be a slaughterhouse. :unsure:

With the wrong side being slaughtered. :blink:

I think it would be wise for those who are going, to bring along about 300 cotton and / or healing covers. At least.

Thorin :)

Edited by Thorinoakshield
text edit

Access is off the Linton <-> Lormere. Follow the path/road that heads east to the south of Pinehollow Station, where the road meets the mountain. This will get you to the steppe the the s.w. of the rift.

uh oh, no Ether :( don't worry, if that's the case, I have a feeling the rift will still be going when you get off work Ether :P lol

nvm. lol

Edited by Talohan
wrong location

Easy route to get to this folks, very accessible. It's in a valley as sunnyside says not nearly as bad as it looks on the map, it's actually behind that mountain. Some spare horses will be available at black forest nemeton to the south

• Like 2

workin on a healing area, North edge, make that the South side   :P

Edited by Gunnbjorn

For those from south, there is also a tunnel through the mountains from near Perls, which saves going around the west of the mountain.

Just finally got back home after 4 weeks of festival organisation and projects, finally behind the computer again.

Not sure how my day will be 2morw but if i can squeeze it in ill be at the rift, bringing Myself and CaptainScotty, the Fo healer :) 

Edited by MacOofer
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, MacOofer said:

Just finally got back home after 4 weeks of festival organisation and projects, finally behind the computer again.

Not sure how my day will be 2morw but if i can squeeze it in ill be at the rift, bringing Myself and CaptainScotty, the Fo healer :) 

Well if I don't make it there are 2 large crates of cloth ready for you to use, as well as any gems folks donate ^_^

Went from Summerholt to Rift , pressed button on horse , things happened . Deny all really means Deny all btw.  Went back to Summerholt and now omw back :P

Hey guys, can you do this one slowly please? Would make the timing of the next one good for me :D