Sign in to follow this  
MootRed

Will there be an epic to freedom convert?

I guess changer is trying to make us stand up against any kind of merge just to keep people like him at distance. Well... it could work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, changer said:

The damage is already done, the people who created pvp have already left and the valrei system has given out christmas gifts to the wrong people for a few years

i'd rather have a complete reset of the epic cluster, cap the ore ql on homeservers as it was in the start, actually create decent maps and let the players vote on the maps, reset the cluster every 3-4 years, put the player gods idea in the trashcan where it belongs, and actually fix the godamn valrei system beforehand so that we're not stuck with 900 valrei items on homeserver rice farmers who cut a tree while we're on enemy homeservers operatan, the boat is already on the bottom of the sea, trying to fix a few holes here and there won't do much at all

the biggest problems was the influx of negative changes and the horrible map, and the fact that the cluster is aging, the farther down the line we go the less will new players want to play and the more will the odds be stacked, the more backup sets and bricks will be made and so on. Pretty much everyone played WU at some point, but nobody plays it exclusively now, apart from some people who never played WO or pvped in WO anyways.

A map which you chose ;) First version you guys declined, Rolf made changes to it and you gave all your ok.

7 minutes ago, changer said:

no

Let me remind you then.

• Like 1

bla bla... n00b retention... blah... ..let them mount horses on Epic.. bla blah.. sprawling shanty hellhole.. blah.. sharpen scythe... add fire.. welcome to chaos.. I mean Epic! woo!

10 hours ago, Retrograde said:

The redesign will take time, but we have one chance to do this right.

You lost your 1 chance months ago hate to break it to ya lol, plus like has been said you guys tend to keep saying you have these grand plans and in the end nothing ever comes of them or we end up waiting months and months for something that is insignificant in the end.

As the question posed by the OP has been answered and discussed in detail, this thread has run its course.

Pandalet

Assistant Lead Forum Moderator

• Like 2