Sign in to follow this  
Mirrormatch

[Xanadu] Necrosis

Greetings from the sole member of the thriving kingdom of Necrosis!

Are you a [insert attribute here] looking for a village that has [insert quality here]? Well lucky for you Necrosis has that!

In all seriousness, I am a hermit living near greymead and I am looking for any semi-active player, new or old, to join in my village. The village itself is developed but is always being improved.

As far as community, I am willing to host a symbiotic environment for my villagers by encouraging open trade. To elaborate, I consider myself a talented wurmian holding dozens of titles so I can provide good quality tools, iron, wood, crops, and so on. Henceforth, if you wanted to blacksmith I can trade you high quality iron for your goods, or if your a tailor I can imp your needle or trade other items for your wares. Symbiotic and fair. Some of the amenities on deed include a mine with several iron veins, a large farm, and stables.

As far as housing goes I can provide plots of land for you to build on or your choice of several pre-built homes. (will post pictures soon) or if you wanted to build larger then what I can provide on deed you are welcome to build off deed.

If you are interested PM MirrorMatch for further guidance or questions. 

I look forward to getting some new faces around here! :)

Pictures will be posted soon!