Sign in to follow this  
Kelody

couple updates

Whales can not be charmed/tamed or dominated.

Oars/Arrows can't use BSB trick anymore. (beat me to it :)

The priest page has a stray smiley under Paweelr. At the bottom of the page, the reference to stat penalties no longer applies, not they they are easy to raise as a priest.

The spell wild growth in the table of spells for Fo and Paweelr lists the area as 3x3. The spell page correctly states spell power affects the size and can be as much as 4 radius (9x9).

Major changes that can be done little by little:

The spells Paaweelr can cast don't list him as an available deity.

The table of spells doesn't have links to all the spell pages. The deity pages spell lists do. The linked category of spells does also.

Edited by Kelody
  • Like 1

@Kelody I've changed the Fo & Paaweelr spell tables, updated the blue whale. 

I'm not sure what you mean by: "At the bottom of the page, the reference to stat penalties no longer applies, not they they are easy to raise as a priest."

I will get the spells Paaweelr added to each spell and the table of spells today most likely. Thanks again.

Paweelr has his name on all of his spell pages and the Table of Spells has been updated with links to the spell pages. If you can clarify what you meant in the quote above, I'll fix that, otherwise. Consider this thread done.

Edited by Ayluin
Work complete
  • Like 1

Wow. you're quick. :)

Characteristics

Assuming that you start as a premium character or that you intend to become premium around the time you become a priest, it is suggested that you raise your Strength characteristic to at least 21 before you become a priest, since most priest penalties affect skills that raise strength well.

Priest characteristic skill gain penalties were removed. Maybe it's just poorly worded talking about not being able to do actions that raise strength. Though, I think, every priest can either dig, mine or chop trees.

5eh3jmZ.png?1

This is the stray smiley. Screenshot from Firefox on Windows 10.

4 hours ago, Kelody said:

Assuming that you start as a premium character or that you intend to become premium around the time you become a priest, it is suggested that you raise your Strength characteristic to at least 21 before you become a priest, since most priest penalties affect skills that raise strength well.

This should be changed to 23, for loading / unloading.

Priest stat characteristic gain was removed, supposedly, to allow priests to gain body stats like any other player - can't confirm this throu log checking before and after on same actions, as the gains are within .0001 of each other and show a very negligible gain after the patch.

@Kelody I've removed the old text and included new text about the characteristics nerf being removed and got rid of that smiley, RIP smiley. Still want to have newer players realize that if they can't mine and/or woodcut, the BS grind will be hard or if you can't woodcut, you'll lack lumber unless otherwise supplied which will make BC harder, and if you can't mine then smithing becomes more difficult for ML, etc.

@StormbladeI agree absolutely, updated to 23 for BS jargon. I think 21 was the usual recommended before for fence/wall bashing/destroying purposes.

Thanks Ayluin. It's nice to have you back :) I have been meaning to do some more work on some of the priest things. I just have not had time. Currently me and another editor are working on a secrete project that it taking up most of my time so I cant be as on top of daily updates that get posted. 

Nice to have more help.

--Z