Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Weekly News #38 Recipe for success

On 9/23/2016 at 0:42 PM, elentari said:

Any news on the fate of Epic? Anything? 

Of course not.

17 hours ago, Baloo said:

I am pleased to tell you, Klaa, that Tich advised at the Forest Giant slaying on Exodus on Saturday, that: YES indeed it will be possible to store fish and fresh meat in FSBs - and presumably in the new larder cabinet. ;)

Tich also said that there will also be new cooking utensils to make and use with the new recipes...

pleasesaybuccanpleasesaybuccanpleasesaybuccan.

Greetings Lords and Ladies of Wurm :)

Hate to be the pushy one... and i know that they have said "We have a LOOSE release date" for this one BUT....

Could you please tell us a date ??....or a month ??? .... Oct, Nov... even Dec ??? and yes, i know "Look forward to seeing this in time for Xmas IS Dec but knowing if there planning on releasing it b4 then would help me sleep a little longer at night. LOL

Pretty please !!!! :P

When Its ReadyTM

Kidding aside, hard to say when they will feel like it will be ready for just the public test server... let alone live launch. Some coding issues can be notoriously difficult to pin down, let alone fix.

I'm hoping to have some dates ready soon, I don't want to tease this for ages and wear off the excitement, but it is the major focus of what is being worked on, so when sharing dev news and updates, it's the majority of whats there.

Christmas won't be the first thing you cook though!

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

I'm hoping to have some dates ready soon, I don't want to tease this for ages and wear off the excitement, but it is the major focus of what is being worked on, so when sharing dev news and updates, it's the majority of whats there.

Christmas won't be the first thing you cook though!

If this could be placed onto tables and stuff, be so sweet. Theres a whole new level of house design if we can actually place stuff onto tables/window ledges/cabnits, I always felt wurms freedom side has been wasted with stuff sitting under a table.

3 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

If this could be placed onto tables and stuff, be so sweet. Theres a whole new level of house design if we can actually place stuff onto tables/window ledges/cabnits, I always felt wurms freedom side has been wasted with stuff sitting under a table.

Thats work in progress that hopefully will pick up soon, there's been some technical back end stuff thats needed tweaking for it

• Like 8

On 9/23/2016 at 7:47 AM, IndiaVenom said:

What are you talking about? It has a whole 3 people on it. I'm sure it's fine 

3 people maybe active now, but there's a few hundred that might return should things improve.  In some ways, I still see EPIC like a beta.  Once it settles, I might come back...  "If you build it, they will come!"

Please make it so that you are able to sell finished meals and beverages on a merchant.