Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Hotfix 19/SEPT/16

• Bugfix: Fixed invincible characters with under 19.5 body strength in PvP circumstances.
  • Bugfix: Corrected issue of NaN damage showing in wounds.
  • Bugfix: Destroying unfinished fence plans now takes 30 seconds. (unusually high damage still occurs to the tool, so please be aware.)

Bugfix: Destroying unfinished fence plans now takes 30 seconds. (unusually high damage still occurs to the tool, so please be aware.)

Yeah about that, why does it take more tool damage? You would think it should be less than if it was complete seeing as it's only like a shaft or stone that's in place.

A few weird dmg types of late... someone getting freaky with the Java type casting?

2 hours ago, Talohan said:

Bugfix: Destroying unfinished fence plans now takes 30 seconds. (unusually high damage still occurs to the tool, so please be aware.)

Yeah about that, why does it take more tool damage? You would think it should be less than if it was complete seeing as it's only like a shaft or stone that's in place.

It's an ongoing bug, but was not isolated as of this update (thus the warning)

since its fairly obvious a particularly buggy release of pvp content was done what are the odds we could get a patch for pvp servers to be no drop/skill loss/affinities loss for a while, and let us meet open field to murder each other to our hearts content while finding whatever other bugs managed to slip through?  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix: Fixed invincible characters with under 19.5 body strength in PvP circumstances.

I'm not so sure about that one because when I got the NaN wounds from the last stun bug I was on a 19.44 bs alt and I was taking regular damage until the bugged wounds happened. 

5 hours ago, Dalvin said:

since its fairly obvious a particularly buggy release of pvp content was done what are the odds we could get a patch for pvp servers to be no drop/skill loss/affinities loss for a while, and let us meet open field to murder each other to our hearts content while finding whatever other bugs managed to slip through?  

L

O

L

• Like 1

when roofs and floors could be added to crafting window again?  its not working for 1 month + now

Sign in to follow this