Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

Stone of Soulfall????

any one know why Player Zombies spawn around the Stones of Soulfall and then die???

daad59b9ba.jpg

i am on a Custom map using the Creature Folder?

Are the names belong to actual players?

I've looked through the code and i don't see anything special here except it being a spawn point.

Yes, i had thought that as the players are spawnig at there own deeds that zombies were being spawned at the Stones, but there are literally 20+ corpses of the players. And i doudt even a noob would be dies that much.

We had the same thing.

Not sure it's really an issue.  One of them apparently took up tailoring as it had a QL 63 yellow peasant wool cap that had it's own "zombienamehere" maker tag in it's inventory.

• Like 1

Only thing I can think of it that it's a player that has gone out of their way to do this then? o.O Lots of respawns at the stone then suicide perhaps with alts? Then using their main char (a lib priest?) to raise the bodies as zombies?

I'd check the database. See if the ip for the dead players matches someone who plays there?

Only thing I can think of it that it's a player that has gone out of their way to do this then? o.O Lots of respawns at the stone then suicide perhaps with alts? Then using their main char (a lib priest?) to raise the bodies as zombies?

I'd check the database. See if the ip for the dead players matches someone who plays there?