Sign in to follow this  
SmeJack

Remove Redundant Epic Code

1 hour ago, Lundu said:

Body stam gains?

This I believe was mostly left out because to truly equalize the stat gains properly, you would have to remove stat gains too since stamina isn't the only thing different on epic so would create a wonky scenario of older accounts vs newer ones that had the newer stat skillgain setup

6 hours ago, Firestarter said:

I thought it was there so Epic players wouldn't get to 100 before Freedomers, and find out what the 100 titles are first. Almost as if it was for stopping spoilers. Really quite silly in my eyes.

Huge +1

yeah it was, but then freedom learned more about sorcery within the first week of being added to killing uniques on freedom than epic did since it was implemented years before so they spoiled something unique to epic, then we got wu code that told everyone what all legendary titles are, so....

1 hour ago, Zekezor said:

I truly dont understand why the sources of body stam on epic is so few... makes no sense.

to  "give less things that you're forced to grind", same reason mining/digging didn't give body/strength at the start, instead all it did was force people to actually have to grind something rather than naturally get it by even just simply building their deed

15 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

to  "give less things that you're forced to grind", same reason mining/digging didn't give body/strength at the start, instead all it did was force people to actually have to grind something rather than naturally get it by even just simply building their deed

But aren't stats supposed to come naturally from doing actions within a bunch of skills as a longterm progressive thing...?

Like all of them got like 8+ skills each except mindspeed which is essentially a "fighting" characteristic.

Why is body stamina so restricted when it would so naturally fit with a lot of diffrent skill categories?

Where is the logic in only giving it from woodcutting and milling?

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 2

Added - Drake/Scale dropping on dc/log out with enemy in local

Everyone loves the game crashes right

6 hours ago, SmeJack said:

Added - Drake/Scale dropping on dc/log out with enemy in local

Everyone loves the game crashes right

its when you leave the world only. iow 5 min.

19 minutes ago, Zekezor said:

Very prevalent bugs right now that cause you to just instantly leave world.

Like that time we were raiding bad move on chaos not too long ago before Egard died, and I D/Ced on Warrior and instantly left world causing three artifacts to drop mere tiles from an enemy hop (fortunately nobody noticed)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Propheteer said:

Very prevalent bugs right now that cause you to just instantly leave world.

Like that time we were raiding bad move on chaos not too long ago before Egard died, and I D/Ced on Warrior and instantly left world causing three artifacts to drop mere tiles from an enemy hop (fortunately nobody noticed)

wat.

or that one time avarga was raided and i relogged real quick in local of 3 kingdoms and my scale bugged on the ground

i was forced to fight in gold chain

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zekezor said:

Yep that might be what its supposed to be but that certainly doesn't mean it only works that way flawlessly

Either way if it works or not it would be nice to remove it

On 10/20/2016 at 4:36 AM, Zekezor said:

wat.

did it again outside ebo yesterday, instantly left world

+1

Also +1 to Body Stamina

Also add plot course, adding that to all epic servers would spice things up! no-one like sailing for hours.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2016 at 0:13 AM, SmeJack said:

Being able to imp dragon armour with regular hide (dragon hide is no longer finite)

Prayer resets from sermons (Platinum inspired me to take the suggestion further to add all the quirks)

Channeling skill gain from Vessel (does it really matter if you can get some skill from a gem when there are veggies)

Legendary titles (not generic 'Epic secondclasscitizen')

Drake/Scale dropping on dc/log out with enemy in local

imping dragon armor with leather and body stam from digging/mining added, bump for these other 4 things

another bump make guard cost the same as freedom pls so we arent paying 3s a month for 1 guard to die to a random troll

• Like 2

On 12/14/2016 at 0:52 AM, MrGARY said:

another bump make guard cost the same as freedom pls so we arent paying 3s a month for 1 guard to die to a random troll

pls save my virtual wallet i pay for literally three small countries worth of deeds i need money to buy more sunkist irl

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MrGARY said:

pls save my virtual wallet i pay for literally three small countries worth of deeds i need money to buy more sunkist irl

the 4 traders on cgc doesnt pay for it ??????

12 hours ago, Oreo said:

the 4 traders on cgc doesnt pay for it ??????

listen we have to pay all the inactive player's rents too

and stuff like buying sleep powder

bump