Sign in to follow this  
Stormblade

Rift Crystals

( mostly from the 4 piles of rift crystals I prospected )

Rift Crystal Pile despawns after 100 stones are prospected, regardless of how many crystals you get.

Prospecting skill up on initial prospect ( had to move away 1 tile, come back to get more than 1 - possibly bug or unintended to be able to do that ) also was able to prospect 1 pile, then another back to back for skill ups, about 3 tiles apart.

While prospecting the pile itself wihtout moving I didn't get any skill ups on prospecting -  at 50.87 skill

Crystal ql seems max of pile ql affected by effective ql of the pile ( use the equation of ql - damage ect :  don't remember off hand what the equation is  - need more to test this correctly but using my spreedsheet the ql came out to within .001 of effective ql max of pile prospected as max ql of the crystal )

Crystals themselves can be bsb, crated,

100 fit inside satchel.

Weight is .20 kg  - icon for the crystal is a placeholder ?

Max combined 64, weight is 12.80 kg - fits inside satchel

Heats in forge like a lump ( non wood as of now for damage while being heated )

Unsure if possible to get rare crystal while prospecting.

** updated ***   Piles can't be prospected while there is an active rift on the server even if they're piles from previous rifts ( unintended bug or a feature unknown )

messege of   :     The power of the Rift prevents you from prospecting that right now.

Edited by Stormblade
  • Like 2

Thank you so much Stormblade. There is some good information here. As most of you know i am on vacation right now but I did bring my laptop with me and I will update the wiki accordingly as well as get in thouch with either Alectrys or a dev to see if these potential bugs are features or not. 

Thanks

Z