Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

Name and shame Circe/Ostentatio

Hi guys, tonight i fallen (again) into arguments with Circe/Ostentatio, i know it's nothing like loosing money, items or skills...however i decided to make this post due to two reasons.

Why i decided to make this post, well

1st - his/her attitude against others is very bad

2nd - gms/cms reactions are not proper

Now i introduce to You all ...Mr(or Mrs)Circe/Ostentatio -

- it's someone who always is right, even he is not right he is right, he knows everything about everything, from drilling deep into our lovely planet thru each kind of science to flying in the space, yes he knows it already, 1st on the Moon was Circe not guys from USa (even some people saying it's not truth), he knows it, and now you know it too,

- we could say, perhaps he is a kid and trolling, well perhaps he doesn't know but for trolling thru net he can finish in court, its quite common this days, and perhaps one day he will break some wurm playing kid so much that police will knock to his doors

- but no, by this what and how he is saying, like for example about alcohols, be drunk, well mate you are adult person then, kid would't know things you know, unless its miracle kid,

- by any chances if you ever manage to got into dispute with him, there is always same scenario :

1st 

he making some statement on something about something, most of time he taking it from contents

2nd

yr statement is not important, even you are right ..then you are wrong

3rd

in this moment his statement was replaced by x amount of statements ...let's call them ....a,b,c,d,e,f etc etc

4th

it this time mostly you need to defend yourself on few ends, and quite few people coming to the chat, (as well Greyfox came back with his popcorn:D )

5th

basically, in this moment he begins his attacks, you are trying to say something on "a" and he calling you publicly how bad you are, how wrong because it was about "c", then you going to "c" and he moving to "d" catching on the way "p" and "z",

6th

now ..we got long story of something about something, from his arguments a+c+d+p+z, we see that you taking about " acdpzing? " ,well this is what happening now, everyone lured to chat is told by Circe that you taking about "acdpzing", its not Circe its you who taking about "adcpzing" what the h..l is "adcpzing", this is only in Circe head, but it was YOU who told it in chat and you are banished for saying crap

7th

...7 is hard to reach, as mostly in phase 6 people giving up ....or IF (then grats...or maybe not yet -> look point 8) you managed to put him to the wall and he lost all possible ways, what is he doing? yes ladies and gentlemans Circe in this moment calling CM/GM for help, you are guilty, you been taking about "acdzping" you making rubbish in chat

8th

wow, you got to 8th? congratulation in this moment, of  course 100% same reaction, GM calling you to leave chat ??? WTH about this will be in 2nd part why GMs/CMs should be ashamed

Now screen from freedom (12 Sep 2016) chat below, same situation, exactelly same scenario, i managed him on misleading, and yes i won ( well almostm as like always there is point 8:)),

Yes, i,m saying it without covering truth, i asked him to confess he was misleading, lying and that he is a prick, bastard, there was ass well ######, however it was his idea, as he called himself ass... so i took this opportunity as he got no honor or courage at all and finished for him, anyway ho gone back to point 5 > 6> 7, and i'm in point 8 with GM saying me to take this off chat...basically 2 ppl got arguments and only one is told to leave? sorry it doesn't work like this it shouldn't work like this, both of us should be told to leave, as both were making mess, more about it in 2nd part, below screens from freedom for everyone

WI6AjjP.png

• Like 1

now Circle let me show you, what people think about you, few screens below

JoQQfz6.jpg3NGbqRS.jpgyJW6IQb.jpgm8IUeOc.jpg

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

So, i marked for you with yellow lines, what you doing with people, how people reacting on you, and what they think about yours acting and as person.

Well i'm not going to say i'm perfect, i'm not perfect, some people hate me more, some hate me less, but we making some community, we can agree, we can't agree, but we are here together, maybe Wurm got less players then other games, but we  are here because, 1st - we love this game, and 2nd -  community, but you are like cancer in this community, drilling here and there, i'm not calling you to quit, but i would like you to be more open on other persons ideas, personalities etc etc

i called you in chat that you are a prick, etc etc, but i DO NOT regret it at all, i don't care what reaction on my post will by from your (no idea why) friendly GMs/CMs, but i'm happy i told this all

I'm not expecting from you any positive reaction, as i already found what kind of person are you, but i hope thanks to this i will save some people drama coming with your person,'

Maybe you don't know...nooo you know it very well, looks like your attitude is special to treat people like a ######, to put them to the ground, keep there and...mate this is game, but behind screens are real people, your attitude got impact on them, what will you say if there will be some 6yo kid, and after yours actions against him/her , he/she will jump from the bridge? what are you going to say in this moment to their parents when they knock to your doors and ask you "why?"..tell me what you gonna say ..will you say yrs "adczping" ?

seriously mate, you got serious problem in real life, maybe you know about it or maybe not, but there will be one day that it will finish very badly for someone you even dont know...or  for you, one day you can catch someone with less patience then common people around you

Edited by Qdlaty
reass
  • Like 1

And now word to GMs/CMs ( i feel ban incoming hehehe)

Sorry but sometimes yrs reactions are wrong, you got two persons messing in chat, but you calling only one to leave? that is very bad,

Question - after i said sorry for messing in chat i stepped back, however Circe/Ostentatio was still taking about me, messing around, WHY he wsn't told to leave, why 11 people in pms told me i'm right about that person, why it's always Circe backed up by GMs/CMs?? well someone gave very good answer ...."yes but it's pretty easy to see the gms don't care about the community unless you're part of their group" ? so Ladies and Gentleman GMs and CMs maybe it's time to be more constructive? 

I don't care if you ban me in this moment, but someone had to say it, remember that without us, normal players ...there would be no Wurm

On the end, sorry for my grammar, i was trying the best, i wish everyone lovely day or night and happy wurming :)

Ah fogot, removed all names, or situations when Circe could recognize someone, i done it to avoid he's revenge on that people and only, still got original screens and can show them only to gms (not all - some are bad gms)

Edited by Qdlaty

are you upset about this chat log alone or?

i just dont see what this is really about

13 minutes ago, MAADposter said:

are you upset about this chat log alone or?

i just dont see what this is really about

had to cut post in parts, was too long, so you saw only 1st part

isn't this the guy who pretends to be the first to find out about certain things because he read through code months after the more organized pvp kingdoms had similar and more stuff posted on their respective forums?

so basically hes just an ass, not really anything larger like a thief or anything yes?

Edited by MAADposter
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MAADposter said:

isn't this the guy who pretends to be the first to find out about certain things because he read through code months after the more organized pvp kingdoms had similar and more stuff posted on their respective forums?

so basically hes just an ass, not really anything larger like a thief or anything yes?

yeah its the same guy, i remember when he came to Xana, he was running around deeds/abandoned deed and looking for stuff of deed, same guy Ostentatio-Circe

Edited by Qdlaty

TL;DR - You can't stand the guy ; use the awesome feature of /ignore <name>. Because you disagree with him / think he is a troll / whatever doesn't make it necessary to do a public name & shame thread... which not only reflect badly on him but also on you.

Spare yourself extra troubles, just ignore the guy, let the CMs do their job if he is trolling and just try to enjoy the game without the extra drama.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Odynn said:

TL;DR - You can't stand the guy ; use the awesome feature of /ignore <name>. Because you disagree with him / think he is a troll / whatever doesn't make it necessary to do a public name & shame thread... which not only reflect badly on him but also on you.

Spare yourself extra troubles, just ignore the guy, let the CMs do their job if he is trolling and just try to enjoy the game without the extra drama.

That's the problem, every time there is something happening with Circe, people are told to put ignore, and in a lot of cases it's not Circe but other people, that's very interesting, maybe its time for some reaction

And about me, my reputation gone, i gave up in june when we were trying to host sermons and some (wont say names) people from Glashollow area were saying not to come to us but go to deli or indy, so sorry if i disappointed you

Ost and I have had lots of public disagreements.   The guys an ass who always needs to be right(His name is Latin for "show off" after all) .   But this is pushing it a bit.
Despite over a year of back and forth, him and I have managed(most of the time) to be civil towards eachother.   There have been a few times where we got short with eachother.  But this is a little far.
Now, I'm not trying to defend him.   He regularly piggybacks off other peoples testing and claims it to be his own.  He regularly shifts the goal post when peoples testing contradicts him.  He acted like he knew Wurm code even when he was a newbie, long before WU came out.
Also, he thinks green is a primary colour.
But a name and shame?   That's something normally reserved for thieves and scammer.

4 minutes ago, Greyfox said:

Ost and I have had lots of public disagreements.   The guys an ass who always needs to be right(His name is Latin for "show off" after all) .   But this is pushing it a bit.
Despite over a year of back and forth, him and I have managed(most of the time) to be civil towards eachother.   There have been a few times where we got short with eachother.  But this is a little far.
Now, I'm not trying to defend him.   He regularly piggybacks off other peoples testing and claims it to be his own.  He regularly shifts the goal post when peoples testing contradicts him.  He acted like he knew Wurm code even when he was a newbie, long before WU came out.
Also, he thinks green is a primary colour.
But a name and shame?   That's something normally reserved for thieves and scammer.

was told by gm  to do it that way, before making this post had chat with one of gms and spoke about it

I don't think the GMs have any authority to mute people for making up facts, and ######ry usually gets you the "put them on ignore" injunction up until they threaten to kill your babies.

He pretty much the replacement for Elwood, I don't think Wurm can exist without that player type, at least he hasn't made CA, Forum mod or PR yet.

• Like 1

TL;DR please. 

But I am friends with Osten/Circe and she/he is a fellow wurmpedia editor and I have worked with them multipul times on different wurmpedia edits. My main advice and what I have learned over the 4 years in this game is that I don't tend to judge people off what other people have told me. Only until they do something personally against me I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Sorry that you got into an argument Qdlaty, but like most people have said, just use the ignore command. No need for a name and shame thread. In my opinion, when someone posts a name and shame thread that is petty it just ruins the OP's reputation in my book. 

• Like 3

He argues for the sake of arguing, the topic is not that important. Then again, when you answer him, you give him exactly what he wants.

About ignore.. Ignore is nice in theory, but when you ignore someone, who talks alot in chat, that leads some very strange monologues. Because as you don't see the ignored person, you still see the answers to him. So in reality it is rather pointless feature.

• Like 1

ostentatio is like that one kid in school that nobody ever paid any attention to

so now he just argues narrow minded points against everyone to get attention

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MAADposter said:

Srs I thought we were supposed to be the cringey ones.