Sign in to follow this  
Wargasm

Thank You, Budda!

Budda,

I know not everyone is going to agree on 100% of the changes you pushed for, but I just wanted to make this post to say THANK YOU for the long awaited PvP fixes.  We've been asking for years, you listened, and I think PvP will be getting much more interesting now.  Thank you for your dedication and patience.

-Wargasm

• Like 6

I would like to add my voice to this.  While I cannot say I agree with some changes or redactions.

I would like to take a moment and thank the Dev's, programmers, GM's, CM staff (and anyone else) for all of their  efforts to keep Wurm Online an enjoyable and playable success.

I have no doubt with continued improvement and effort Wurm will become better and more successful in the coming months.

Sidenote:  I would ask that others add comments and not simply "like" a post, or "+1" to show their agreement.  The staff need to actually see people's thoughts and comments.

Edited by Tallios
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tallios said:

I would like to add my voice to this.  While I cannot say I agree with some changes or redactions.

I would like to take a moment and thank the Dev's, programmers, GM's, CM staff (and anyone else) for all of their  efforts to keep Wurm Online an enjoyable and playable success.

I have no doubt with continued improvement and effort Wurm will become better and more successful in the coming months.

Sidenote:  I would ask that others add comments and not simply "like" a post, or "+1" to show their agreement.  The staff need to actually see people's thoughts and comments.

No love for the forum team? :P

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Firestarter said:

No love for the forum team? :P

That's the "and anyone else" catch all.

The 15th of September, 2015 was the day that Marni accepted my application to be a Wurmpedia Editor. Yes that means that I will have been a Wurmpedia editor for a full year on the 15th of this month. 

Having said that, as a Wurmpedia editor I have the pleasure to work with people like @Retrograde, @Keenan, @sEeDliNgS, @Budda and many of the other wonderful people on the Wurm team that make this game what it is today. I get to speak with them about updates and patches so that they can be added to the Wurmpedia in a fashion that compliments the work that they do. I get to know them more and more as I speak with the wonderful people who work tirelessly day and night, rain, sleet, or snow to make this game enjoyable for everyone. 

Your guises jobs aren't the easiest, just based off some of the more difficult choices you need to make that may not be popular opinion but that need to be made to make the game better.

So having worked closely with the team for an entire year now, I want to extend my gratification and love to each and every one of you. Sorry if I forget names but....

Thank you @Retrograde, @Keenan, @Budda, @sEeDliNgS, @Alectrys, @Firestarter, @Pandalet, @Shrimpiie, @Enki, @Jberg, @spellcast, @DrSatan, @Evening, @Lisabet, @MissWilc, @moogien, @Ohana, @Yaga, and everyone of the Devs, GMs, CMs, CAs, all the forum team, the entire wiki team. And last but not least the community that adds a whole other aspect to this game that makes it so great. 

We love you all!!!!

• Like 5