Sign in to follow this  
bangzuvelis

Leading animals

When leading animals there should not be any barriers for them! So we would not need to go look for them to find them stuck into some random wall.

Edited by bangzuvelis
  • Like 5

I agree this is very frustrating when I go around a corner quickly and everything I'm leading ends up in the building due to a corner door.

additionally it would be nice if you could "pull" them closer to put them in specific pens, or maybe place them to the center of a tile.

Lost a horse yesterday when passing through a mine entrance, no corners at all, just a straight shot. Found my horse half way up the triple 300 slope, was real fun get it back, as there was fences below and just a single gate way up at the top.

• Like 1

+1

There's a bug worth fixing!

Edited by faty

just yesterday a horse that had gotten stuck in a wall ended up on the 2nd floor, behind a wall, on a roof.
(a hidden enclosed tile i had no way of looking into.. thankfully its head was sticking out of the wall)
i had to knock down and rebuild to get at it.
This all occurred because i had forgotten i was leading it whilst riding a cart.
on the plus side i discovered the `find direction` button on the animal management menu.
kudos to whoever added that, unfortunately the window closes everytime you press find direction.

+1

they don't get stuck in fences but house walls are still a problem.

Edited by Steveleeb

That could get messy and I suspect fixing it is a little trickier unless you make mobs automatically teleport to the position of the person leading them when they are unled.