Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2016

Ugh, real life has taken so much attention past few days that I haven't been able to attend yet. I hope I will be able to join in sometime :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kadmint said:

Ugh, real life has taken so much attention past few days that I haven't been able to attend yet. I hope I will be able to join in sometime :) 

hope to see ya soon.

Edited by Legios

With today's hint: Look not to the east as Gandalf says, but to the west!

The fourth key was uncovered!

With how successful this was I will be adding a bonus key for an Ebonaura wagon out tomorrow.

For note: The previous hints in regards to the first four keys do NOT apply to this fifth key.

On another note I would like to point out that abuse of the Impalong services has always been clamped down on immediately. If you are caught abusing the services penalties range from talking to all the way to forfeit of ALL items you have currently in bins. I am very serious when I say I don't appreciate the hard work of all the staffers, impers, and priests to be abused for personal gain and it will be stomped on swiftly if found. This is a nice community event that does not need to be spoiled, so please abuse elsewhere ;)

• Like 4

Wikid Games!!!! 6 keys were scattered about...close to home. 4 found fairly easy and fast. 2 a bit longer. All went away happy. Prizes were..

1) 20copper, mallet, and a rune

2) 20copper, mallet, supreme champagne

3 & 4) 20 iron and joke coal traded for 2 sleep powders

5) 20copper, mallet, emerald

6) 5 SILVER!!!

Yesirn, Awaresky, Rajan, Aramisii, Kilgharrah, and Ladycygnet Congrats to all of you. :)

Lady came out as the big 5 silver winner. But everyone else got something nice as well. Thanks for playing. Merry Christmas all!!!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

With how successful this was I will be adding a bonus key for an Ebonaura wagon out tomorrow.

For note: The previous hints in regards to the first four keys do NOT apply to this fifth key.

Has this key been placed already?

Merry Christmas to all hard working Wurmians on Shrimpalong!

Thank you very much for your great work, help and fun! Me and Chrion had enjoyable week with you and yesterday went back home to Xanadu.I wish we could stay longer or help you somehow but real life, our deeds and villagers required our attention. Hope this is not last event and we will see you again :)

Shrimpiie you are amazing, such dedication to people, impressive deed design, fun games, expensive prizes and great organization of such complicated event. Great work!  Thank you very much for giving us all such wonderful opportunity!

I want to express gratitude for great work of staff members, especially such as Fireriders, PandyLynn and Wilka ( sorry if I misspelled your names ), you have been very helpful and fast with your response !

Until next time...

Happy Holidays and best wishes!

Edited by Rhea
  • Like 1

Shrimpalong crime wave update:

Security cam footage as 3 skeletal ruffians move in, a possible theft attempt against innocent event participant. Everyone beware, the tower guards seem to be in on it, as can been seen in this RL photo, they move away instead of moving in to assist the potential victim.

kefHY1o.jpg

Thanks to Keyos and his skeletal goon squad. Also a big thanks to the random event participant w/ the shiv.

Screenies by TeeeBOMB 29 Dec 2016

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, TeeeBOMB said:

Shrimpalong crime wave update:

Security cam footage as 3 skeletal ruffians move in, a possible theft attempt against innocent event participant. Everyone beware, the tower guards seem to be in on it, as can been seen in this RL photo, they move away instead of moving in to assist the potential victim.

kefHY1o.jpg

Thanks to Keyos and his skeletal goon squad. Also a big thanks to the random event participant w/ the shiv.

Screenies by TeeeBOMB 29 Dec 2016

*Reads official statement* I in no way, shape or form had prior knowledge of my pet skeletons intentions. They acted on their own in this crime. As for the guard, he is known to take bribes. If the skeleton crew promised a cut, then I didn't know about it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have imping to do... *shoves items in pockets as she walks away from meeting with skeletons.*

• Like 4

This whole skeleton scandal needs to be investigated. Could WurmBI please look into this?

• Like 1

[14:28:30] The Skeleton and the Skeleton get intimate.   Today on things I learned... Apparently I can make baby skeletons? Like how and what and where and oh for the love of Fo so many questions.

• Like 3

Wish there were times posted along with the events! :(

• Like 1

Aye no idea if the archery event is still planned for today.

Enki and his minions:

o2D2vDV.jpg

Cecci speaks w management:

JL6zZcG.jpg

TeeeBOMB screenies  :-)

• Like 3

On Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 1:36 PM, luvable said:

[14:28:30] The Skeleton and the Skeleton get intimate.   Today on things I learned... Apparently I can make baby skeletons? Like how and what and where and oh for the love of Fo so many questions.

Please let us know the out come.Lol 

So, this happened. Not really sure who they are, but they worshiped the tree for awhile, then disappeared. Strange happenings at the ShrimpAlong.

LmhWV6O.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MissWilc said:

So, this happened. Not really sure who they are, but they worshiped the tree for awhile, then disappeared. Strange happenings at the ShrimpAlong.

LmhWV6O.jpg

...it's a Shrimpalong mystery...

• Like 1

On 12/28/2016 at 10:58 PM, Pox said:

Wish there were times posted along with the events! :(

Can't post times with the events as it can be fairly up in the air if/when they occur.

On 12/29/2016 at 4:54 PM, Klaa said:

Aye no idea if the archery event is still planned for today.

It was but something came up on my end unfortunately and I was unable to log into Wurm at all on Thursday or today(Friday) so the harbor master event has been cancelled and I am hoping to be able to run the archery event tomorrow(Saturday). Again, the when it occurs isn't something I can give out as it depends if I am able to be online to run it. I made the mistake in not having time to set up any of the events for others to be able to run them should I prove to be absent...

Also, I still have to double-check it, but I heard tell that the graphics for fireworks shots aren't working currently, so the entire fireworks display might not even be viable to perform and would be a waste...

[12:55:13] You leave Blackmoor.

Well i had really good time in my first impalong. I want to ty everyone who imped stuff for me B).  Got to know new people that is always good too. Gaming is always more fun with friends. See u all next year o/ 

• Like 3

Fireworks have been fixed, We could use them at the dinner party at the neighbouring deed the other day.

Oh and about my discission with management:

I gave him a stern face, claimed my name was David and I belive I even called him Goliah before end of discussion.

It was hard, I even had to set down my foot,

But he finally agreed with me on next years Christmas gift! :P 

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 1

IlkAIYE.jpg

Fare thee well, Impalong!  I had a blast!  Thank you Shrimpiie for hosting it and thank you to all the staff that made it all possible!

• Like 1