Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2016

Well, bit early to say that i will be there for all the impalong time but since it's apparently easy to reach, I will at least try to attend :

Odynn : All things metal. PAS/WS/ShieldS/Jewelry/BSmith/CAS/others smithing i forgot ?

• Like 1

Ohh exciting! I'll be there and can help out with randomness that needs doing (still a ways away, so I've no idea what my skill set will look like, but pottery, carpentry, bs, ws, masonry are all there for now). 

Thanks for organizing the event! :)

Will probably come along for some of it, even if it is to have a look at the place since it looks so stunning! Can put me down for cloth tailoring, leatherworking, carpentry and fine carpentry. 

I can supply some high ql crops if needs be too, so let me know if you need anything bringing:)

can put me down for blacksmithing/masonry/carp/finecarp. will bring A Fo battery as well a huge stack of saccables for her and other Fo's

Hey prawn butt, I sent you a couple things for the shrimpalong to use as prizes. Still looking through stuff. Might have more for ya.

• Like 1

I wont be able to attend the whole impalong but ill be there as much as possible.

I will bring 90ql iron among other things (abit early to know what i have with me).

Please remove me from JS - I'm a noob on that skill :D

krivak can be put down for Shipbuilding, Carp and FC , also vyn preist 71 chan currently but can be used for enchanting or link np, also Gau Fo priest , not sure he still will be by christmas but can link for LT casts

I hope i can make it, not 100% sure though.. I cam imp anything smithing related

I would be more than happy to contribute with some Shield Smithing. Going to try for some more skills before then to help out more as well. :D

I love the impalong.

Put me in. 93 + weaponsmithing, almost 80 blacksmithing, 60 fine carpentry and fletching, 73 masonry, 49 stone cutting, 83 carpentry, 50 cas. 92 mining. That's now, by then those skills will be higher.

You can pencil me in for LW and JS.   Not sure what days I will be there, but more then willing to help on the days I can be.
Can help in BS but that seems to be more then covered.   Can also help out in fletching, only 70 skill in that, but with arrow imping being as it is, can help in the initial imping at least.

Looks like a great impalong will be upon us and i'll be more than happy to join.

Put me down for imping at carpentry and masonry

Thank you

Cant wait.  Ill be there with Tulvar and Magix to pick up some Carp and BS shifts when I can.  :o)

Edited by Tulvar

What way would I sail to get here from the west coast of Xanadu? 

I love the Xmas impalong! The imping while shaped like a goblin, Enki trying to kill us all with epic creatures...ah, holidays. 

I'll be there for at least some of it. I finally have over 70 in the super useful skill of masonry, hopefully will be closer in carp and bs as well, and I'll do my best to rare some more jewelry while I'm there. :D I'll try and bring my Vyn priest as well, as I've been ignoring her basically all year. 

14 minutes ago, Gawain said:

Will there be ship improving? 

There will.

• Like 2

Put me down for Carpentry,Fine Carpentry and Blacksmithing Shrimp.

• Like 1