Sign in to follow this  
Lycanthropic

Cursed Water skin

Ran into a weird bug yesterday.

I activated my empty waterskin, right clicked a watertile along to shore to fill it, and *BAM* water wasnt in waterskin, but just loose in my inventory (well, not actualy in my inventory, when I close the inventory with the +/- sign, it shows up loose under body and inventory.

Waterskin shows a weight of 2.75kg, so the water should be in there, but its not, no + sign to click on to open the waterskin.

The 2.5kg of water in my inventory seems to bugged hard in place, no way to remove.

I get this message when I'm trying to "drink" or "pour" it: [09:39:13] You cannot use water while it is banked.

Relogging didnt fix it, changing server didnt fix it.

Little extra bug with that, when I drop the waterskin in a large chest (or any other container) the waterskin has a "+" in front of it again, but when I click that "+" to open the waterskin, then the water pops out of it into the large chest.

When I then take the waterskin out of the large chest and close and reopen the chest, the water is gone from it.

http://imgur.com/a/cYARh

Edited by Lycanthropic

If you havent already done so, put a support ticket in, A GM can fix this.

The issue is known, the cause being investigated and for now, a GM can patch up the leak if it happens again.

Thanks for the report.