Sign in to follow this  
dudeitsdamsel

Close Please

Hello! I am open to offers on these items and am welcome to forum and in-game PM's (same as forum name.) I also have 442Ql total in 10 gems for sale @ 2.5s for all and will deliver.

czEL1Te.png

Edited by dudeitsdamsel

Hey what is the buff on the bracelets? And are they degradable?

I can't seem to find any information on them at the moment. I've asked CA and they do not know either. A few have said that the buffs they give are not enabled yet. It is degradable but I have not even tried them out.

Makes sense that the bracelets would help with creating rares, but in what way? Were you wearing it when you made my shield rare?

Really Tyler? You really can't hold onto anything...lol, wait till Cam sees this...you're never going to let it down lol

• Like 2

managed to convinced her to put a hold to the rage, untill u get on the game later.... not sure what will happen after that though

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Aeryck said:

Makes sense that the bracelets would help with creating rares, but in what way? Were you wearing it when you made my shield rare?

16 hours ago, Jakeii said:

But what is the Buff called? When equipped?

It doesn't show a buff when equipped. I'm not sure if they've added it to the game yet, but I could be way wrong. 

Aeryck, I have not used it at all. That was just luck. xD

Marlon just sold a bracelet of inspiration for 3s ... I'd take it for that if you want to CoD it to Kawdzo

[20:05:34] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Sorry that took a bit, I haven't had much time for checking the forums and playing lately.