Sign in to follow this  
Jimbean

Xanadu - Newspring Sermon

Had to get back to my deed tonight but just wanted to give this sermon group a bump spent the last week out here very good group of people very generous and helpful if you have the time and need I recommend you join them you wont regret it. Thanks again Jimbean

• Like 1

Sermons still going nicely :)  People have kindly left their priests/alts afk throughout the night!

Even a couple special "friends" decided to keep us company (even though I am the only one who can see them on my priest :P )

Rb6PMwx.jpg

• Like 3

nice:).  I once had a dragon and a fiend keep me company together :)

I want to bump this too.  Jimbean was excelllent host; I got my targets of 50 channeling and 80 faiths.  cheers, jb!

• Like 1

Update!

I am proud to announce our 7 day long praying fiesta at Paradise Harbour down at T8 :)How this looks like, we will be praying quite some more :) Me being me, a host to this event, I will look forward to greet anyone new, and thank the many players that have contributed to Faith gains so far. With food stock replenished by our unofficial partners from the NE (Thank you Aniceset) I, once more, offer your pleanty of food, laughs, and praying down where the seals are.

In general to recap what was written before :

- free food

-free bed (if needed)

-faith gains

-fun

All are welcome, gods don't close their doors to, so we shall not.

In the following few hours, I will post few photos to show you guys who's praying and who's playing.

PS : heathens in search of faith (players who wish to convert) are also welcome. Old priests enjoy a new face to support the spread of faith. Do not hesitate to turn your questions to me. I am currently online in game (same name as here) so feel free to contact me there.

Your's truly

Jimbean

• Like 2

Sounds like you all are rocking it down there too! Eat up! :DI don't have this fancy cooking title for nothing, those meals were made with love!

• Like 3

My priests are happy to be there. Curious if the 'sermon month' will be announced soon.

Still going pretty good.  If you look back to page 1 you'll see me asking if this sermon is worth joining.   I'm still there, and it's been worth it.    This one hasn't folded in a day or two like most do.   Good rotation, good listener count.  

• Like 1

Hello!

We're still having a faith party like none other! :) Consider to join us today, to get your fair share of faith!

As 'till now, food is free, water too, beds available and fun also. Additional activities upon request :)

Oh, not to forget, we are on sweet location, easy to access from any server (T8-Paradise Harbour, Xanadu)

We are looking forward to see you join us

Merry band of southie sermon group.

your host, Jimbean o/

• Like 1

Update!

To all and everyone! We have been putting our efforts to faith gains so much, we slightly forgot to advertise our Sermon. This update will cover our location, some of our achievements. Location is still the same, as well as everything posted earlier in this topic (still free food XD).

For those who need a bit of graphical motivation I took few minutes off the sermon and made these screenshots (I appologize if graphics aren't the best-my laptop is most certainly not the best).

This is where you all will have a bed available, our on deed free-of-charge hotel, The Abandoned Inn

http://imgur.com/ca3r36f

This picture shows view on ''docking'' area visible from one of many windows I have on my ''mansion''

http://imgur.com/lwHZKrS

Now, behold the oven that keeps your meals hot

http://imgur.com/XF31hAN

I must mention that we have a Vynora herself guarding us from ''above''

http://imgur.com/VBpD78B

Paradise Harbour is expecting that its postal services are going to speed up with these

http://imgur.com/YvtqTir

And here is the merry bunch that was online during my photoshoot (many have dc'd while afk including me :) )

http://imgur.com/z9X61fu

Mailboxes are casted, one is on its way to receive a ''FTL'' status

Plenty of food available, additional activities are also available, location is superb, people are friendly

So stop and think over what you've read, contact me either here or in game, and lets make that faith go up!

Sincerely, your host

Jimbean

• Like 1

Great sermon group.  I'm there with 2 prem characters and plan on staying for as many weeks as I can :)

We have also visitors here. ;)

roumllli_zpsebnipm0f.jpg

PUS_zpsfn0snnfl.jpg

Edited by Dellaca
+another pic

[14:43:47] Faith increased by 0,2800 to 97,4621

[15:21:39] Faith increased by 0,2600 to 78,3488

Thanks to all listeners!

I'm sailing over 3 priests (mag, fo, vyn) for some sermon fun from Indy.  Two are in the high 90's one is in the high 70's for faith, but I can leave them online overnight (USA Eastern time) to help others.  =)

• Like 1

Been here at the sermon over a week now. Nice folks at a nice coastal location. All the 90+ ql free meals you can eat, plus PoK and PoL tiles right nearby. Closing in on 70 Faith and the ability to cast Genesis! :) 

I'm sailing 'mewantcookie' down there from J11 soon.  I'll be there in a few hours.

Paaweelr Priest

• Like 1

Great bunch there.  I had 3 of me online as long as I could before deeds needed them back.  Just keep an eye on all the seals!  :lol:

• Like 1

Been here a while now and today Redcrow made 30 faith and completed his conversion from Fo to Vynora.

Great group and a super special host.

This is THE Sermon Group to be in... join us!

I must mention!

14th day straight here :D

we're serious, so join us :) won't hurt!

and allllllll stated above :)

Jimbean

My dear Fo-Priest got out of the sermon game finally! Thanks to the kind people over here at Paradise Harbour.

[01:53:20] Faith increased by 0,1470 to 100,0000

• Like 1

Just now, Renate said:

My dear Fo-Priest got out of the sermon game finally! Thanks to the kind people over here at Paradise Harbour.

[01:53:20] Faith increased by 0,1470 to 100,0000

Grats!!!

• Like 1