Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Wurm Online | I'm Back!

I am finally back. Back with more time and a faster internet connection too!

• Like 12

Welcome Back, nice Vid :)

Once Wurm gets it's claws in you, you never really quit, we all might take long mental breaks or try other games for a couple months here or there.

But I would never give up my toons or deeds here, way to many years invested.

Welcome back!!!! Can't wait to see the video and what's coming up!!

Great video, your deed / deeds look stunning :)

Thanks for sharing.

Valiance and Kaylie.

Welcome back! How big are your deeds? That's incredible! Btw i don't think you need to reinforce floors. That change was reverted.

Edited by zigozag

Great to see you back- love the video. It is so interesting to see a player develop more difficult terrain in such an inspiring way.

THE BEACONS ARE LIT, GONDOR CALLS FOR AID!!!

I've always loved your deeds man, so glad to see you're back <3

"I ride everything around here....no wait I mount everyt-.....no that's no good either..."

Dying! :lol:

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Emoo said:

"I ride everything around here....no wait I mount everyt-.....no that's no good either..."

Dying! :lol:

Yea,pretty epic,i was dying too!! =)

• Like 1

Yay, went past your shack just north of our old place there on the Indy east coast (behind the marina).

GOod to see you're back

Btw i don't think you need to reinforce floors. That change was reverted.

Edited 5 hours ago by zigozag

Hmm, I'll leave the tunnel floors. But what I've heard is "you can just do the floors and not the walls". Better doing 1 instead of 2 walls. Deeds not really that big 37x25 or so, but I will need to extend south more to complete the south Tower Keep.

What server are you on ?

SE Indy. Gods Country :)

Nice to see a new video from you. You were missed! 

Thin out those trees for sure. That's to nice a view to have it blocked. :)

Reinforced floors look great, but the walls are the main thing to reinforce or you will be plagued with collapse's all over. You do need to reinforce the floor if you want to build underground though.

Great to see you back on the Milosanx account!

I know you were here all along in a shape or another , but had less time and room for us.

Now I'll have to come visit soon :D

6 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

Reinforced floors look great, but the walls are the main thing to reinforce or you will be plagued with collapse's all over. You do need to reinforce the floor if you want to build underground though.

Jake, I know someone that has only floors done and no collapses at all. I'm going to test this on my new tunnel.

Edited by Milosanx

23 hours ago, bigsteve said:

Awesome missed that voice of yours.

The voice definitely adds a lot to Milo's vids. Then throw in the quirky expressiveness and thoughts darting everywhere in connection with the jerky camera movements and you have some quite entertaining bits of bites to chew on. Better be quick of thought though because then it's on to the next before the digestion of it all is complete.

The deed as well is the art of expression of thoughts revealed over time in a separate reflection of the same. Well done in-deed!

=Ayes=

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ayes said:

The voice definitely adds a lot to Milo's vids. Then throw in the quirky expressiveness and thoughts darting everywhere in connection with the jerky camera movements and you have some quite entertaining bits of bites to chew on. Better be quick of thought though because then it's on to the next before the digestion of it all is complete.

The deed as well is the art of expression of thoughts revealed over time in a separate reflection of the same. Well done in-deed!

=Ayes=

haha..I love it, Thank you, Ayes. I will be using this as my signature from now on. I'm choosing to take this a compliment.

• Like 2

God I hate you so much Milo, you ability to make such amazing deeds frustrates me to no end. Jk, but really....how!! Glad to see you back and I will be looking forward to many many many of your videos to come.

• Like 1