Sign in to follow this  
Sandyar

Random planted lamps on deed take damage

Just by coincidence I found a planted lamp on deed with damage, so started to check more and found a few others. Examine shows they are planted but have damage and I just know the lamps did not have damage when planted. Deed never was never below 30 days upkeep or even close to it.

Are these lamps planted on tile corners on the deed/perimeter border on the south and east sides by any chance?  If so, I have an open known issue for that already.

Not near edge of deed, 2 lamps was less than 10 tiles from center of deed, not in corner and not even on tile border more center of tile.

About 1 year old:

[16:16:42] A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. The lamp (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Emas. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Sand.a.'. Colors: R=243, G=243, B=243. Ql: 72.315575, Dam: 13.8282795.

Unknown age on another deed:

[22:46:27] A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. The lamp (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Evening. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Ev.n.n.'. Ql: 40.032364, Dam: 2.497979.

[22:52:44] A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. The lamp (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Evening. Colors: R=159, G=159, B=159. Ql: 14.121459, Dam: 70.81422.