Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

[Released] Craft More Things

cheers, I tried to run the game , but it would get so far then boot me out totally, so I had to figure out which one it was, and turned out to be yours, but there is no hurry, we are still in testing phase, so when you get time..

cheers buddy

Please add craftable huge altars like Xyp suggested. That would be awesome. Keep up the good work though, love the mod. ;)

yes its here!  will it be ok to run server without mod untill updated? will the items return after update?

do you have a donate button? x)

welp that definitely got things running!   but i may have to start over as my inventory is now a steel helm.. lol 

Added for public awareness:

The properties for morecraftables may be incomplete.

Please check if those lines appear in your morecraftables.properties or you get the item template conflict between cavalier helmet and the inventory:

################################################################

#Cavalier Helmet
################################################################
CavalierHelmetTemplateID = 7542

• Like 1

thanks once i get a few bugs fixed on my server ill fix and add a few more items from 1.3 to this mod.

also as ago said if you have an inventory issue its most likely a missing templateid

Edited by ausimus

New version

Recompiled to work with 1.3.

Added craftable altar of three, has sac and pray functionality and can be transported (load unload) ported code from porta preacher on my server just uses the Altar of Three as model.

https://github.com/ausimus/wurmunlimited-morecraftables/releases/latest

11 hours ago, Aum said:

welp that definitely got things running!   but i may have to start over as my inventory is now a steel helm.. lol 

Put in the missing id and you should be fine.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1

yep i reuploaded the properties file and all is well, i wil update to your version later this evening, many thanks guys

1 hour ago, Aum said:

yep i reuploaded the properties file and all is well, i wil update to your version later this evening, many thanks guys

also make sure you update the properties with the latest changes, as the altar has a specific id, its commented at the bottom of the . properties file.

thanks for updating and adding altar of three (hoping bone altar is next:)). It is installed and working great with new update now! Kudos to you

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

thanks for updating and adding altar of three (hoping bone altar is next:)). It is installed and working great with new update now! Kudos to you

will add bone altar to next version.

• Like 1

thanks for fixing mod so fast :D

also I saw in the properties you added the change guard tower - how does one do that in game? didn't see a how to on server (I don't know in my half awake state I might have misread)

3 hours ago, Forgedrake said:

thanks for fixing mod so fast :D

also I saw in the properties you added the change guard tower - how does one do that in game? didn't see a how to on server (I don't know in my half awake state I might have misread)

ignore that, it doesn't do anything, was some stuff that leaked over from my server.

do you think you could fix so we can make spy glasses 

that would be awesome

is there anything special i need to do to use the crown of might to dominate dragons 

33 minutes ago, kilgharrah said:

is there anything special i need to do to use the crown of might to dominate dragons 

The crown of might included in this mod cannot be used to dominate with.

@ausimus Would you consider creating fur and hide clothing? We're on a survival server and would LOVE to be able to craft buffalo clothing for warmth, as well as things like fur boots and capes.

• Like 1

HOTAs created seem to decay rapidly even with GM manage restrictions no decay. We ran a test with 100ql and it was down to 94.5 ql in about 3-4 days with restarts. Any ideas?