Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

[Released] Craft More Things

There are quite a few things in Wurm that you cant craft (for good reasons, with some). This mod allows for quite a few more items to be crafted.

Uses Ago's Server Mod Loader

Initial Release:
The item id for each item can me modified within the properties.
All items can be improved.
All items can be dropped.
All items crafting difficulty can be modified within the properties.
If an item had a special ability, (e.g. Royal Crowns). The custom craftable counterpart included in this mod has had it removed.
Each category of item can be disabled/enabled within the properties.

Craftable items include:

Staff of The Land (Weapon Smithing (Staff Steel + Steel Lump)). Highly configurable, default combat damage is same as Hammer of Magranon.

Most Masks:
Mask of The Challenger (Jewelry Smithing (Large anvil + Silver Lump))
Mask of The Returner (Leather Working)
Mask of The Enlightened (Leather Working)
Mask of The Ravager (Leather Working)
Mask of The Shadow (Leather Working)
Didn't include pottery ones as there behavior to create is somewhat tricky (will add at a later time)

Horned Helmet of Gold (Plate Armour Smithing (Large Anvil+Steel Lump))
Plumed Helm of The Hunt (Plate Armour Smithing (Large Anvil+Steel Lump))

Gold Challenge Statue (Jewelry Smithing (Large anvil + Gold Lump(6.4kg)))
Silver Challenge Statue (Jewelry Smithing (Large anvil + Silver Lump(6.4kg)))
Bronze Challenge Statue (Jewelry Smithing (Large anvil + Bronze Lump(6.4kg)))
Marble Challenge Statue (Stone Cutting (Stone Chisel + Marble Shard(20kg)))

Jenn-Kellon Crown (Jewelry Smithing (Large anvil + Gold Lump(1.5kg)))
Mol-Rehan Circlet (Jewelry Smithing (Large anvil + Silver Lump(1.5kg)))
Horde of The Summoned Cage Crown (Jewelry Smithing (Large anvil + Steel Lump(1.5kg)))

Version 0.3
Spoiler

Version 0.3 Added Craftable Artifacts (Weapons, Scale of Libila, Crown of Might). These do not need recharged, can be improved. They do not have there "Use" ability and act as just a weapon, shield, helm.

Added Epic Valrei Structures (Pylon, Obelisk, Shrine, Spirit Gate) They can be crafted anywhere weather there is a mission or not.

Added Craftable Summer Hat (Cotton square + Needle).

Added Craftable Valentines (Pottery Flowerpot + Rose).

Added Craftable Hota Statues (150kg rockshard + stone chissel). All versions act as there normal counterpart, thou these can be painted like lamps to change there color.

Added Craftable sculpting wand (star gem, any kind + shovel) non improvable random ql based on digging skill, will poof when ql hits 0 or is recharged at an altar for 5s (I think that's the price).

Added craftable fireworks(Charcoal 4kg (only uses .5) + source salt). Note it's disabled in the properties to enable set

CanCraftFireworks to true. If a player uses a custom keybinds mod this can be dangerous/laggy.

Added Craftable Bag of Keeping (water skin + dragon scale)

Version 0.4

Spoiler

Added Granite Wand.
Added Seasonal items (yule goat and reindeer, soft cap, snow lantern).
Added both green and normal gnomes.
Added new spell to recharge granite wand (configurable to add to select gods or all).
Added Mining and Woodcutting potions.
Added concrete crafting with rock shard and clay (disabled by default as there is already a mod for it, carried over from my server).

Version 0.5

Spoiler

Fixed issue with HoTA Statue decay.
Added Cavalier Helmet.

Download/Source
https://github.com/ausimus/wurmunlimited-morecraftables/releases/latest

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 7

thank you! and may i request some items? :P and if so..

granite wand  (slate shard + star gem) needs to be fixed to be rechargeable like the sculpting wand tho

sculpting wand (shovel + star gem)

spyglass (copper lump + gem/sand/source crystal)

bag of keeping (waterskin + star gem/blood/scale piece)

farwalker amulet necklace+blood/source crystal)

fireworks (charcoal+sourcesalt)

valentines bouquet  (flask + rose)

light weight tent (cloth tailoring)

summer hat (silver+large anvil)

champagne (wine+source salt)

yellow potion ( yellow mushroom + flask )

and maybe regular versions of the artifacts? such as sword of magranon but as a 2 handed sword. =P

installed on Taumriel =)

and i wanted to add the hota statues to the list if possible x)

jewellery I've got a pile of gem stones and nothing to do with them.

Version 0.3

Added Craftable Artifacts (Weapons, Scale of Libila, Crown of Might). These do not need recharged, can be improved. They do not have there "Use" ability and act as just a weapon, shield, helm. They can be enchanted just like a normal item.

Added Epic Valrei Structures (Pylon, Obelisk, Shrine, Spirit Gate) They can be crafted anywhere weather there is a mission or not.

Added Craftable Summer Hat (Cotton square + Needle).

Added Craftable Valentines (Pottery Flowerpot + Rose).

Added Craftable Hota Statues (150kg rockshard + stone chissel). All versions act as there normal counterpart, thou these can be painted like lamps to change there color.

Added Craftable sculpting wand (star gem, any kind + shovel) non improvable random ql based on digging skill, will poof when ql hits 0 or is recharged at an altar for 5s (I think that's the price).

Added craftable fireworks(Charcoal 4kg (only uses .5) + source salt). Note it's disabled in the properties to enable set

CanCraftFireworks to true. If a player uses a custom keybinds mod this can be dangerous/laggy.

Added Craftable Bag of Keeping (water skin + dragon scale)

Download/Source

https://github.com/ausimus/wurmunlimited-morecraftables/releases/tag/0.3

Some of the requested items could not be added due to there being an issue with the creation of No Drop items (skill too low no matter your skill) same goes with yellow potion (will look into these and try to get it to work, no promises).

Champagne cannot be crafted until someone at CodeClub decides to add it a Creation Template for it, it does not work in unlimited atm nor can be spawned.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 4

Pushed out small update due to a bug that caused the Bag of keeping, to not be able to be created. Its now created as unfinished, and requires a blood to finish.

Version 0.4

Added the ability to craft Granite Wand.
Added the ability to craft Seasonal items (yule goat and reindeer, soft cap, snow lantern).
Added the ability to craft both green and normal gnomes.
Added new spell to recharge granite wand (configurable to add to select gods or all).
Added the ability to craft Mining and Woodcutting potions.
Added concrete crafting with rock shard and clay (disabled by default as there is already a mod for it, carried over from my server).

Download / Source

https://github.com/ausimus/wurmunlimited-morecraftables/releases/tag/0.4

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 3

I have not tried the recent update, it will go into effect on the next reboot,so if this is already corrected, then disregard.

Bug Report:

A couple of my players discovered their crafted HOTA statues are not taking any damage. On deed/off deed makes no difference, they are however loosing QL pretty rapidly.

A couple 81QL statues dropped to 57QL in about a week, but still show 0.0 damage.

A few others crafted are showing similar loss, also no damage.

I crafted one, set it as 99QL, and let it sit for a few days on deed and it is already at 92QL 0.0 damage.

3 hours ago, Casimyr said:

I have not tried the recent update, it will go into effect on the next reboot,so if this is already corrected, then disregard.

Bug Report:

A couple of my players discovered their crafted HOTA statues are not taking any damage. On deed/off deed makes no difference, they are however loosing QL pretty rapidly.

A couple 81QL statues dropped to 57QL in about a week, but still show 0.0 damage.

A few others crafted are showing similar loss, also no damage.

I crafted one, set it as 99QL, and let it sit for a few days on deed and it is already at 92QL 0.0 damage.

ill look into it and roll out a fix thanks for the report.

oh possible to add the Cavalier helmet too? <3

wolf rug + steel helm? =)

Edited by Aum

hey cobber, thanks for the mod, it's great, I haven't had a chance to create anything outside of the default yet, but could I make a request, "magic chest" both large and small, the reason why I ask this is because I prefer not to use the wand for those, I know I can, but I would prefer to craft it. receipe could be chest+iron bars or something to that affect, just a thought

cheers.

Some good all around suggestions, I can add them in the next version.

any chance that the kingdom specific buildings - guard towers - wagons - tabards - banners - flags ect ect

can be made into different id's so that people can build them without being that kingdom

had another request for craft able bone altar and altar of 3 as statues x)

• Like 1

On 1/18/2017 at 9:00 PM, Forgedrake said:

any chance that the kingdom specific buildings - guard towers - wagons - tabards - banners - flags ect ect

can be made into different id's so that people can build them without being that kingdom

A mod for most of that already exists,  do not believe there is a easy way to do tabards. I have a method for the towers i can put into the next version.

3 hours ago, Aum said:

had another request for craft able bone altar and altar of 3 as statues x)

I can add them into the next version.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1

Ausimus on my server I have alter of 3 and bone altar craftable and usable as altars just produce no light beam, it is just an item type, might wanna do it that way. My players enjoy it. I have my own mod for craftables, but I am glad to see you doing this for people, I just did not want to support such a thing, but if you need any help figuring something out I may have already done feel free to reach out to me.

Also for pottery masks, pauldrons... I just made them come out already baked when created. It is not elegant but it works for now, cheers.

Edited by Xyp
  • Like 2

also can you add the ability to configure the replica weapons like you did for the staff of land

I'd recommend also posting the base stats of a long sword / two handed sword as a example so people can tweak the numbers

I think this would allow them to not just be look a likes but become new weapons in there own right letting servers tweak them and really adding some flavor to the servers

this is now busted in 1.3 alpha, I hope you will consider updating this once the update is good to go

cheers

1 hour ago, ozmods said:

this is now busted in 1.3 alpha, I hope you will consider updating this once the update is good to go

cheers

yea ill update it.