Sign in to follow this  
PandyLynn

Floor Loom Bug?

For the past two days while using the floor loom inside the crafting window, I've noticed that the damage with each use isn't registering on the crafting window.  When I examine the floor loom itself, the event window shows the damage and quality. I repair the loom and the new lesser quality isn't in the crafting window either.

For example from today, the floor loom I'm using in the crafting window began at 49.79ql, and I've used it several time. When examining it, the event window reads;

[06:56:35] A large wooden loom, made for weaving. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is made from birchwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 49.76322, Dam: 0.4562694.

My crafting window still shows 49.79ql and no damage.

Not sure if this is the correct thread. Please move if not.

Thanks for your time,

Pandylynn

Believe this is the same for any item that you are not holding due to how it updates the information shown.

Okay, I just never noticed it until the other day. :)  Glad it's not something broken. Thanks!

You could right click the floor-loom in crafting window and repair from there, but yea.. you got your problem solved already, to get less damage when using it - consider doing 1 to 2 actions, recover stamina, repeat; longer actions cause more damage, which quickly turns into a problem if you cant improve your floor-loom often.