Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 16/AUG/16

• Small copper braziers can be planted and turned now.
  • Candelabras can be planted.
  • Hauling stuff up/down is now affected by deed speed bonus for item movement actions.
  • Pillars can be rotated.
  • Added Rift spawning message to Area History.
  • The capital deed of a kingdom can no longer convert to another PMK until it is no longer the capital.
  • Attempting to convert someone to your kingdom will now give error messages if it fails
  • New clothing!
    • Black cloth sleeves
    • Plain white cloth pants
    • Plain white cloth sleeves
    • With the addition of the plain white sleeves and pants, the recipes for the sleeves and pants from a recent update have been changed. They now begin with the plain white version of the item and water and then require items to add coloring.
  • Bugfix: You should now be able to become champ of a WL deity if it favours your kingdom, correcting issues that stopped it before.
  • Bugfix: Fix to cap affinities properly at 5.
  • Bugfix: Mayors (or those with pick up planted permission) can now pick up planted lamps on bridges on their deed.
  • Bugfix: Village invite via the right click method is no longer blocked if inviter is standing in another village.
  • Bugfix: Corrected new clothing having too high of a creation quality.
  • Like 2

Seen something about iron plate jacket and such, is it something coming or going to craftable now?

Can we get a plain white version of the cloth hood that can be dyed different colours? or even just a few coloured versions of the cloth hood that match in with the new clothing options?, Hard to match up the clothes as a lot of the headwear just does not look right.

Edited by Belfesar
  • Like 2

yay some bugs i reported got fixed :D

alectrys da bomb

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, DevBlog said:
  • Pillars can be rotated.

now all i gotta do is wait two months for this to get added to WU

nice updates and stuff.

too bad basically none of these points is of any interested to me...

but what about the things that somehow got lost over the course of the last months?

like transmutation liquids on chaos, battle rams, underground buildings on chaos, enlightenment fix/rebalance?

Braziers and candelabras plant perfectly. The marble planters don't have a plant option though.

1 hour ago, DevBlog said:
  • Halter rope can be used to haul stuff up/down instead of rope.

'can', or 'must be'?

11 minutes ago, Xalorum said:

'can', or 'must be'?

Didn't pass from test to live, so I've removed that from the list.

Also, marble planters did not turn out to be sticky enough, so I've also removed that

Will candelabras and braziers take damage if they're planted?

3 hours ago, Talohan said:

Seen something about iron plate jacket and such, is it something coming or going to craftable now?

textures for new iron plate armor

97f8cd26be.jpg

• Like 3

Trying not to overreact but I hope that Iron plate set is nothing more than a rumour , It will negate all the hard work us plate smiths have put in to get to a good level and to be able to produce good QL steel.

• Like 4

I am curious how equivalent iron plate is to steel plate, because of how many steps/skills steel plate takes to make vs iron plate. Mine iron, craft plate armor sounds highly appealing even if it's 25% less effective, it's still far superior.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pingpong said:

I am curious how equivalent iron plate is to steel plate, because of how many steps/skills steel plate takes to make vs iron plate. Mine iron, craft plate armor sounds highly appealing even if it's 25% less effective, it's still far superior.

Was the one thing PAS had going for it, Was one of the skills that not many of the playerbase has because of all the associated skills, Iron negates that and will turn it into another common skill.

• Like 1

Iron plate is a very good thing for allowing a more reasonable advance from crappy armors for newer players, especially on pvp where it's very important

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

Iron plate is a very good thing for allowing a more reasonable advance from crappy armors for newer players, especially on pvp where it's very important

What happened to mount horse and get outfitted with plate armor? We're always told "join a kingdom and get outfitted". For that matter, where are all these mythical new players going to come from for the pvp servers? I see lots of talk of "new" players. All I see are vets and recycled toons.

Edited by Pingpong
Forgot to finish thought.
  • Like 3

Just now, MrGARY said:

Would be no need for it, If the staff stuck to what they said, Was talk of new armour last year or the year before, Ringmail etc

I look forward to getting the halter rope hauling in a future patch :)

Iron plate... should be nearly equal to steel in protection, but far heavier and must less durable.  Walking in it should absolutely suck.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Pingpong said:

What happened to mount horse and get outfitted with plate armor? We're always told "join a kingdom and get outfitted". For that matter, where are all these mythical new players going to come from for the pvp servers? I see lots of talk of "new" players. All I see are vets and recycled toons.

Not everyone joins right up with a group/alliance (not as necessary on epic as chaos is)

Where are the new players?  Dunno, they all join and then once they start getting into pvp basics they suddenly disappear, retention is key and we're lacking in that

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MrGARY said:

Where are the new players?  Dunno, they all join and then once they start getting into pvp basics they suddenly disappear, retention is key and we're lacking in that

Retention must be what? 5% if that ?  tragic, but Wurm is not for the faint-hearted or it would seem the want-it-now generations.

Regarding iron armour - this sounds too horrible for words - better to come up with different armour, preferably made of plate, such as ring armour.

40 minutes ago, Baloo said:

Retention must be what? 5% if that ?  tragic, but Wurm is not for the faint-hearted or it would seem the want-it-now generations.

Regarding iron armour - this sounds too horrible for words - better to come up with different armour, preferably made of plate, such as ring armour.

if your game is only fun enough for "5%" of the people who join your game sucks no matter what way you look at it. blaming it on the new players is next level ######ry.

• Like 1

• The capital deed of a kingdom can no longer convert to another PMK until it is no longer the capital.

A bit over a year late to preventing the HotS Epic capital conversion of July 2015 that caused the majority of our kingdom to quit.

4 hours ago, Worksock said:

textures for new iron plate armor

97f8cd26be.jpg

Need adamantine and glimersteel chain armor skin first.

Sign in to follow this