Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Bloody Drongo | Gaming Series and other random videos

haha that happening at the end, but friendly fire can be a pain in the rear end yea...

Never had a wedding myself yet, that mood boost... o.o

I like how you comment on their moods all the time too, so much care for those little fellows. ^^`

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Milkdrop said:

haha that happening at the end, but friendly fire can be a pain in the rear end yea...

Never had a wedding myself yet, that mood boost... o.o

I like how you comment on their moods all the time too, so much care for those little fellows. ^^`

I was literally about to wrap up the ep thinking "Man that was actually kind of boring...nothing stupid happened for once". Then just to shut me up the game was like - here have this!

Yeah that wedding mood boost is insane, I'm really glad for it actually after the constant metal breaks from Grim. Atleast now I can hopefully be more productive.

Of course man, their moods are all part of the narrative which is part of the game I find so enjoyable. It gives all of them a much more personal feel if you keep tabs on all of their moods and stuff imo. 

• Like 1

Game is more like CounselorSim in how much one needs to pay attention to their mood swings.

Aye even with running the version with the drug system, the wedding boost is awesome. Ive had 4-5 of them on my map to date. One couple ended up divorcing... not sure why. Couldn't find feedback on that one.

Unfortunately haven't had any littles ones emerge as a result. I've seen breeding ingame on the part of the animals; however, do the NPCs have offspring at all?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Emoo said:

Of course man, their moods are all part of the narrative which is part of the game I find so enjoyable. It gives all of them a much more personal feel if you keep tabs on all of their moods and stuff imo. 

Ture, it's just so much better when you consider them (you have to really, otherwise it gets ugly quick) but you just do it so nicely. :D

And the Night Owl stuff keeps creeping up to you haha... set his working hours in the night and have him sleep over day. :)

3 hours ago, Klaa said:

Unfortunately haven't had any littles ones emerge as a result. I've seen breeding ingame on the part of the animals; however, do the NPCs have offspring at all?

No idea, but I have been wondering exactly  the same for a while.... but imagina that mood down when their little one goes down the drain.... I imagine it would be a hard task to take care of the little one until it grew up enough to go out and work mhh... o.o

In this episode of Rimworld. The citizens of RJ city are under threat once again as pirates attempt to set up a new siege camp. Will Grim, Tiger and Lumpy be able to fight off the invaders?

Spoiler

Edited by Emoo

This Episode, someones father quite literally drops in to visit and the residents of RJ City attempt to hunt their way out of a food crisis! 

Spoiler

Edited by Emoo

Ever seen a Mechanoid in a drop pop invade someones fridge? Well watch this video and soon you will!

Spoiler

This episode in Rimworld we find ourselves recovering from an unexpected Mechanoid attack which leaves us out of food and on the verge of disaster! 

Spoiler

Dwarfs were hardy little bastards... demon attacks, dragons, wildfires, vampires running amok, you name it... all they needed to be happy was some booze.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2016 at 6:21 PM, Klaa said:

Dwarfs were hardy little bastards... demon attacks, dragons, wildfires, vampires running amok, you name it... all they needed to be happy was some booze.

Aye that's right. I feel as though sometimes I'm trying to manage some moody teenagers who didn't have their afternoon snack :P

Anyways this time on Rimworld an awful mistake has some very serious consequences for one of our characters after a raid goes badly!  

Spoiler

Decided to upload something little different today. Been playing a fair bit of Hearthstone of late so figured you might wanna see how much of a noob I am!

Wurm, CS:GO and more Rimnworld vids are all on their way so stay tuned if this isn't your thing! 

Spoiler

This episode in Rimworld after suffering the death of one of our beloved heros we look at overhauling some of our defenses to hopefully avoid similar situations in the future! 

Spoiler

This time in RJ City we fight off a siege but the celebrations are short lived as we come under another threat and someone makes the ultimate sacrifice!

Spoiler

Edited by Emoo

This Ep on Rimworld, RJ city comes under attack from our old allies who turned on us after a mishap with afew traps. Will they have their revenge? Prepare for Explosions and unfortunate Emu naps! 

Spoiler

Edited by Emoo

This time on Rimworld we do some repairs from the last raid we fought off only to have our first run in with some power armor! Not only that but a minor prisoner escape turns nasty as Tiger cops a real beating! 

Spoiler

This Ep on Rimworld we start to overcome our various food woes, just in time aswell with a new person joining the crew! There is also a minor derp on my end which ends with someone getting heatstroke, whoops....

Spoiler

Edited by Emoo

This Ep of Rimworld, we fight off yet another raid from "The Blades" and even manage to take some prisoners and continue to work on building up our base! 

Spoiler

Today in RJ City a we gain a long lost member of Anna's family but soon to follow is a vicious attack from the seemingly harmless local wildlife who seem to take exception to being hunted for food!

Spoiler

Elephant Slaughter, lots of building and alittle bit of space trading. All things to look forward to in this episode, all before some old enemies return to bring havoc to our poor heros!

Spoiler

ACTION STATIONS!!! Our heros attempt to fight off a Mechanoid invasion, will we survive the mighty Inferno Cannon? Or perhaps the greatest threat to the survivors lays already within the city...

Spoiler