Sign in to follow this  
Drakeling

Allow fishing rods to fit in polearms rack

As the title suggest I feel that fishing rods are something that should logically be able to fit into a polearms rack. While they aren't exactly a weapon, like the other things that currently go into a polearms rack, I feel are of similar shape as a long spear, so it's not too far of a stretch to picture them going in a polearms rack. After all, they are sometimes referred to as a fishing pole. Currently fishing rods don't really have a particular container that suits them, like most other items do. Yes, you could put them in a coffin, large cart, ship / boat, or small raft, but not everyone likes these storage containers in their houses. Ideally it would be nice if the fishing rods had their own unique container, but I also realize that requires making a model and texture for that. I figured just making use of the existing polearms rack would be easier / quicker to implement.

• Like 10

Bend the rod and tie the fishing line to the handle. Then it should fit on a bow rack with no problem. 

• Like 1

They even use to fit at some point!

YES PLEASE!

Just finished building a polearm rack.  Excitedly went to get my 2 fishing rods... DENIED!  <_<

Came to suggest exactly what the title says, purty please with raspberries on top.

+1

Not needed anymore. Use the large storage unit.

Edited by drvst

the problem is the large storage unit is rather unappealing so adding them to pole arms racks or hang on hooks on the wall would still be a better inside choice

Tried using an increased size rune on the rack? Not sure it works but I've got a hunch.

Edited by Aeryck