Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

PSA, Blackflame Market Island or whatever it was last

KRV2TsI.png

Figured I would toss this up before I forget... I have deeded over this bizarre mess of land in positive hopes of reworking it into a large city for some reason I drank away a long time ago.

In time the land-bridge linking it to the mainland will be removed, the area dredged, and a proper bridge erected.

Also, in time, I plan on straightening the last leg of Roman's bridge to link to our public dock so that travel is not impeded.

In it's final stage of construction, our hopes are that large boats will be able to pass on all sides of this miserable place (hence forth Port Benden City)

Consideration will be had before any travel is blocked or impeded otherwise.

That will be all.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 7

SOOOO much rock to mine down. I only provide dirt. I don't do surface mining lol.

• Like 1

;) You haven't a worry there.  I surface mined the first Port Benden from a a rock hillside, it's my favorite past time when not eating all the DELICIOUS COOKIES ON THE ISLAND.

3 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

DELICIOUS COOKIES ON THE ISLAND.

NO COOKIESSSSSS FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!  They are locked away at misfits sorry. lol

• Like 1

Dirt Nomad Sanchez knows where you live.  He is not afraid of Cookie hoarding redheads!  Nothing can stop the passion of his love... for cookies!

• Like 1

All mines have been closed on the island, surface mining is well under way.  Never again will this island be plagued with cave pits.

3 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

All mines have been closed on the island, surface mining is well under way.  Never again will this island be plagued with cave pits.

Snickers... tell Kronos get to work... such a slacker.

• Like 1

Cookies can be crafted from rock shards now! Come and get your cookies ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lumi said:

Cookies can be crafted from rock shards now! Come and get your cookies ;)

IT'S A TRAP!!!!! Lumi is the Mistress of Misinformation on Black Flame Island.... Don't believe her XD

• Like 1

While   Lumi provides distraction,   Nomad's silent slaves  beaver away  with the help of  elf.    

• Like 2

We're  making great progress. We'll put some pictures up later

Thanks to all those who are helping out. We've got a fantastic community in Celebration. Long may it continue :)

• Like 2

You forgot the starving and whipping part..that we the workers are going through every day!!!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jonydowy said:

You forgot the starving and whipping part..that we the workers are going through every day!!!!

You don't have time to type, get on with that Surface Mining :)

3 hours ago, Jonydowy said:

What are you doing out of your chains?!?!?! GO WORK. Geesh so hard to find good slaves these days.

• Like 2

Dirty Nomad Sanchez doesn't always hire slave labor... But when he does, he eats cookies in front of them.

Where have you been wiki!!! You're essential to the success of this endeavor. ?

Edited by Nomadikhan

The first housing quadrant is terraformed and housing is already being erected.  The first of four farms are terraformed and stables coming soon.

We could use some help removing tar tiles via the new transmutation potions... If anyone can or wants to help with that it would be greatly welcomed.

Please note roads have been removed on the island, however, travel has not been impeded.  Bridge and land bridge access still exists.  Further information on this will be posted when these phases of the project start.

Thank you to everyone who has made this amount of progress possible!!

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

Been not home lol. Steel City comicon.... So glad to be outta corsets but man I had fun.

• Like 1

Glad you enjoyed it :)

NOW BACK TO WORK!  I mean, yay you're back!

mining.jpg

Come to Blackflame Island for free skills!!!! Mining, body, mind etc. Just chip away endlessly at some rocks.

• Like 2

Quick update.

I've raised more land from the sea at the base of the bridge in two sections.. anyone crossing the Tap Dance <> Blackflame Island bridge will notice what we've done.  As part of this dirt raising, the last leg of the bridge that's turned south is no longer relevant as it's not needed.  Travel has not been impeded and crossing is still easily had.  If anyone finds it difficult, please PM me here or in-game, I want to make these transitions as easy as possible for everyone.

• Like 1

Ok folks! the hard work is done!! come out of hiding xD

OQGRl1h.jpg

hSrJDXR.jpg

• Like 7

Awesome effort Sir Jonydowy. Just awesome

Hedges and decorative trees are newly planted and not fully grown, however, here is a glimpse of progress.

20160905115453_1.jpg

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 5